Rumored Transaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
+1

All the Sixers' games I went to last season & I saw Elton on the floor ZERO times. I feel like Brand, even healthy, adds nothing exciting to this team. The Sixers need to do something & need to bring in a big shot veteran. Iggy is maxed on talent, Miller is gone but some good, young talent on the rise with Speights, Young and now Holiday.

O'Neal would be huge for this city, something to get excited about.
Exactly EB does nothing for what our system is. But Coach Jordan could change up the system. Im hoping we sign miller to a short contract because im not comfortable with lou starting at all.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly EB does nothing for what our system is. But Coach Jordan could change up the system. Im hoping we sign miller to a short contract because im not comfortable with lou starting at all.
Yeah, I actually love Miller at point. I feel like he's underrated and completely outplayed Iverson since the big trade to Philly. Why? Well not only does Miller stay low profile but the guys works hard at what he does & is always doing something with the ball. Nothing irks me more than guards that take the ball & do nothing with it.

Lou-Will isn't ready and probably won't ever be. I just can't see him as being any better than coming off the bench.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually love Miller at point. I feel like he's underrated and completely outplayed Iverson since the big trade to Philly. Why? Well not only does Miller stay low profile but the guys works hard at what he does & is always doing something with the ball. Nothing irks me more than guards that take the ball & do nothing with it.

Lou-Will isn't ready and probably won't ever be. I just can't see him as being any better than coming off the bench.
I like miller he plays the game the right way and his demeanor is always the same. Sometimes he takes more shots than I like but he's good and I feel he would be a great mentor to jrue. My only hopes are that Marreese takes his game to another level so that way we can dangle elton in a deal and that we will bring jrue along slowly which would be best for his game.

And I agree Lou will is a perfect bench player/fringe starter on occasion.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've seen Lou come off the bench and be a consistent shooter but he's only good in small bits. I think that as a starter, his defense would be weak & opposing defenses wouldn't take long to shut him down.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
The Knicks plan to meet with free-agent point guard Jason Kidd on Wednesday.

Kidd is scheduled to meet with New York president Donnie Walsh and coach Mike D'Antoni early Wednesday, according to a league source.

He is expected to talk with the Mavericks before meeting with the Knicks in order to give them the first chance to re-sign him.

The Knicks could offer Kidd their mid-level exception, or work a sign-and-trade with Dallas.
No way in hell does Kidd go to NY.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kenny Thomas wouldnt be bad niether, but If we were to trade with the Kings Id like to at least get Rodriguez from them too.
Yeah you'd get something more lile Rodriguez or Casspi along with K9.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On second thought, I would want him, just to make the Nets fans mad.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Knicks don't land Kidd, another option is restricted free agent Ramon Sessions, to whom the Bucks made a qualifying offer yesterday, enabling Milwaukee to match any bid.

The Knicks did the same with their two restricted free agents, David Lee and Nate Robinson. When asked last week if he would follow the time-honored tradition of contacting free agents at 12:01 a.m. on July 1, Walsh replied: "Do you really want me to call you at 12:01? Is it that important to you?" Walsh added with a laugh, "If it's that important to you, I'll call at 12:01."

Walsh maintains that his goal is to re-sign both Lee and Robinson, but the club is also open to a sign-and-trade with either player

I would like to see Sessions in blue and orange, I havent seen much of him so I dont know if he's the guy to take over at PG and I dont know if he'd be interested in a 1yr MLE deal, but we need more help at PG, Duhon isnt the guy to do it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's a restricted free agent, so he's staying in Milwaukee.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah i know I was thinking the Bucks would let him walk since they already have Ridnour and drafted Jennings.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well they gave him the qualifying offer so I doubt it. He or Ridnour will most likely be dealt. It would be a bad business decision to just let him walk.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I heard the Bucks were really high on Sessions.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it would probably be Ridnour, from, looking at his stats at the end of the season, Sessions played really well.

But Im thinking the Jennings draft pick was a "just in case" pick.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk I heard he was in skiles doghouse a lot. Jennings said he wouldnt be there next year. Hopefully he stays.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sessions had awesome numbers when Redd was out with injury. If Sessions starts then he can put up good numbers, he loses alot of production when coming off the bench.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bucks like him, but I heard they will let him walk.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nate Robinson may accept the Knicks' qualifying offer and return to New York for at least one more season.

The decision would make Robinson an unrestricted free-agent in the summer of 2010 when several marquee players are expected to be on the market.
Do it Nate, stay and become apart of the Knicks ressurection.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we don't re-sign Kidd this offseason will be VERY interesting for the Mavs

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
steve (battle creek , mi)
10:16 AM
chad, rumors of pistons adding charlie v and ben gordon. is the "big" moves by joe d? or are we waiting for trades to add the franchise guy to bring it all together? ben and charlie are good complimentary pieces, but championship material, dont know.

Chad Ford
10:27 AM
I think Ben Gordon is their top target. But they'll have competition from the Bulls and Thunder. I think Charlie V is another target ... but the Cavs and Mavs will make a run at him too. Last thing the Pistons want to do is overpay Charlie V ..
wow mavs going after mr. smooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%