Rumored Transaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I dont understand why Crit wouls be shipped (im guessing b/c of salaries) but I really hope he gets a chance, dude is damn good.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Granger isnt going anywhere.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
That's for damn sure. Dude is like 4th in scoring.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato can you post

"Knicks Looking For A Shooting Guard"

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CAn we just make an OFFICIAL STEPHON MARBURY THREAD

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol

I dont see why not, he has been main tallk this season.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato can you post

"Knicks Looking For A Shooting Guard"
Knicks Looking For A Shooting Guard
With Donnie Walsh trying to buy out Stephon Marbury's contract and Cuttino Mobley's situation up in the air, the Knicks president said he already is investigating free agents. Obviously Patrick Ewing Jr. is high on Walsh's list, but he is looking more for a shooting guard. Former USC shooting guard Desmon Farmer, recently cut by San Antonio, will be considered.

"I'm looking at a lot of things around the league," Walsh said. -- New York Post

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also here is an interesting one I saw on the rumors.

Dunleavy Implies Wade Is A Cheater
Dwyane Wade | Heat
Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy essentially called Dwyane Wade a cheater this week.

"His ability to carry the ball right now, he's getting away with that," Dunleavy said. "He [carries] left to right, right to left, but he just does it fast so nobody sees it, I guess."

Dunleavy, who cited Wade as playing in "a class above the rest," compared what he views as Wade's palming violations to a signature move of former NBA scoring standout Bernard King.

Wade was surprised Dunleavy would take issue with his play.

"There's a lot of things going on that could be called," Wade said. "So if you want to nitpick at everything, then he doesn't have enough to do. He needs to do something else." -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"If Mobley no longer can play, the Knicks will look to add a guard. Walsh has a trade exception from the Renaldo Balkman deal with Denver that is worth approximately $1 million. The Knicks could use that to acquire Portland's Sergio Rodriguez or Sacramento's Quincy Douby." - Frank Isola, Daily News Sports Reporter

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh no, not Douby...

Id like to see Sergio though, see what he can do I doubt he takes Duhons spot since he has played so well but you never know.... plus we really need a true PG for a backup..

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Javaris Crittenton to Wizards?

I do not have all of the details, but I was told that Javaris Crittendon is being traded to the Wizards and the deal includes picks coming back to the Grizzlies. Like I said, I do not have details, but will get them as soon as I can.
Maybe they are getting back the pick they sent in the JCN trade?

Also, Herrington and I were talking about this and he brought up a good side note to this, which we had also talked about at the game last night... (The Q. Ross contract status)

Maybe Wallace moved Critt with no players coming back so that he would not have to fight to keep Ross next week when a decision has to be made on his contract. Losing Critt and not replacing him with players would mean they are at the league min. and would have to keep Ross no matter what.

http://chrisvernon.blogspot.com/2008/12/cv...don-traded.html

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
• Perhaps you'll recall this tip from one team exec in the season's first Weekend Dime: "Keep your eyes on the Millers. They will be traded if their teams start slowly." The Millers in question: Sacramento's Brad Miller and Minnesota's Mike Miller. The Wolves just made a coaching change, so Mike Miller's name hasn't surfaced yet, but Brad is generating some trade buzz ... depending on who you talk to. Some teams have been rebuffed in their attempt to open Miller talks with the Kings, who are assumed to be interested in a combo of cap relief and at least one promising young forward in exchange for a veteran big man whose contract ($11.4 million this season, $12.3 million next season) expires before the free-agent bonanza of 2010. Other teams believe Sacramento is more than willing to move the 32-year-old. We will continue to investigate.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hoopshype says the Warriors are shopping Maggette, according to ESPN.

That was quick lol.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Have a few for you elcheato...

"Pistons May Pursue Boozer"
"Steph Pays The Price"
"Will Bosh Ever Be A Maverick?"

Appreciate it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
God I don't want Boozer, but via trade? I'd take him that way..

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bosh should be. Was born and raised in Dallas, played his high school ball, and this last time he was here on Wednesday he said he'd love to come back home, but Toronto is his focus.

:p

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If fans keep booing, Im sure he'll have second thoughts...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He said lasy year he misses being in the states.
He's leaving, so is every other major FA besides Melo and maybe Bron(in 2010).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%