Rumored Transaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mavs should go after Kaman, him and Dirk have good experience together teaming up together during the whole Olympic thing this last summer. They looked good together. But I'm probably dreaming. Unless the Clippers want some cap room this upcoming offseason

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Danilo, Danilo, Danilo...

I want to know when this injurt happened, and how. It seems he's been hurt since we drafted him...

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato could you post

"It's Business, Not Personal"

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato could you post

"It's Business, Not Personal"
It's Business, Not Personal
Zach Randolph | Knicks
Memphis was a potential trade destination over the summer for Zach Randolph, who is aware that the Knicks would prefer to move his hefty contract. Randolph said he does sometimes consider other teams around the NBA who might have a need.

"Hell, yeah," he said. "There are a lot of situations out there ... Whatever do happen, I'm going to be ready." If (or when) he is traded, Randolph said there will be no hard feelings toward the Knicks. "Nah," he said. "It's a business, it's not personal." -- Newsday

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Appreciate it.

Its good to see he isnt causing any trouble in the locker room b/c of all the trade rumors, it seems like he's matured at least a little from last season.

Still would love to move him though, as well as Curry....

For some reason I keep thinking NY would try to move him or Curry to Miami for Marion, it seems like a "+" for both teams, they lack size and inside scoring, Marion would provide defense even though him and Chandler are clones.... I would still love to have him.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Have one more:

"Nets Trying To Trade Wiilliams"

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nets Trying To Trade Wiilliams
Sean Williams | Nets
A team source says the Nets have been trying to trade Sean Williams. Recent reports also said the Nets are looking into demoting Williams to the Developmental League, although Lawrence Frank denied that.

"No, we haven't talked about that," he said. -- New York Daily News

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Look who's interested again.....

Zach Randolph’s excellent start to the 08-09 season has enhanced his trade value, with one of the teams that pursued him last summer, the Clippers, interested again.

A league source says the Clippers are down on center Chris Kaman, but his contract doesn’t fit the Knicks’ desire for deals that expire after next season, so another team would be necessary to make something happen.
LINK

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ugh, Mavs need to go after Kaman. Him and Dirk would benefit each other so well since they played together all summer in the Olympics, and have good chemistry already, and Kidd seems to always have good chemistry with anyone so it would be an instant impact.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York's chances of landing LeBron James in the summer of 2010 will hinge on whether or not they will be able to sign another star player.

Carlos Boozer will become a free agent this summer and the Knicks could have room to sign him if they deal Eddy Curry before February's deadline.

"It's a realistic concern," a league executive said of New York's ability to land another star to help LeBron. "It's more improbable than likely. I think a lot of people have to start taking LeBron at his word when he says money and marketing are not the most important factors. He's got to be contending for a championship. He can't come in and resurrect everything alone. It wouldn't be any different situation than he is in Cleveland. He wants to be Kobe (Bryant) and Michael (Jordan) and have all those rings."
Would LOVE to have Booz, I love his game. He can bang inside or kill you with the mid range jumper. Idk if he wants to leave Utah and playing with Deron Williams for Duhon, but if we're able to get him this offseason it would reall increase our chance at LeBron.

Maybe we will see a reunion?

Walsh has to trade Curry, even if we dont get Boozer, we need to completely erase the mistakes the former front office made....

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boozer only cares about money, so as long as the Knicks offer the most they'll get him.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If thats the case we're in good position..

I havent forgotten his bolt from Cleveland despite him saying he would resign.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not really a rumor...

Gilbert Arenas revealed on Tuesday that he was close to returning to the Golden State Warriors this past off season, but since the Wizards remained committed to him, he remained committed to them, the San Francisco Chronicle is reporting.

"I was close to going back," Arenas said. "If (the Wizards) would have flinched any, I would have gone back to Golden State. ... My injury, they felt like they didn't have to throw any money at me because there was nobody there. And then they found out (Baron Davis) opted out and realized (the Warriors) were still looking at me.

"I was surprised (by the Warriors' max offer) because I talked to BD the night before and he said he wasn't leaving. What surprised both of us was Elton Brand opting out (from the Clippers)."

Arenas, who says he talked with Warriors team president Robert Rowell about the possible deal, hasn't played since re-signing with the Wizards for six years at $111 million this past summer after undergoing another operation on his left knee.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to MetroNews.ca it is only a matter of time before Steve Nash rejoins coach Mike D'Antoni as a member of the New York Knicks.

MetroNews.ca claimed the rumor is being spread like wildfire by league sources. They predict Nash will be with the Knicks before 2010.

Makes sense, too. Nash already has an off-season home in New York. He plays in a Manhattan soccer league during the off-season. And he has gone on record as saying New York would satisfy his cultural interests and foster his filmmaking desires.

There's also the fact that Mike D'Antoni is the new Knicks coach and used to be Nash's coach in Phoenix, where the point guard and the Suns excelled in a fast-paced system that is being introduced these days in New York.

And, oh yes, the Knicks made two trades last week that cleared $27-million U.S. in their salary cap.
Ive never been a big fan of Nash, but I would like this move as long as we're able to pick up Jennings or Rubio in the draft. Nash can give us at least 2 years of good basketball before he starts to decline. And would be a great mentor to either guys...

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the trade is done how its explained in the article:

Conley + Warrick + Crit

for

Outlaw + Sergio

The Blazers have a STEAL. I like the move for Portland, Conley has underachieved and playing alongside Oden might help his game alot more, make him more comfortable.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Portland would have Blake, Conley, Beyless and Crit all at PG. Why?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
idk i think the portland GM likes to have an orgy over all the young players he has on his team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%