Pistons 09/10 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Good deal. I never thought highely on Amir, I am glad he is gone. Hopefully Oberto is gone so we can add another 3-4 Mil on our money.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No more closer boooooooo lol, and now i have to part ways with my sig.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There goes BB's guy... Haha

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe you'll put a good player in your sig this time lol

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Since Rip doesn't want me to believe me on how much CAP Space we will have, here it is from Joey D.

KL: I know the NBA sets the cap figure sometime in early July, but as you prepare for what you’re going to do, what’s the premise you’re going with as far as how much cap space you’ll have?

JD: I’m going with the premise of 17 to 19 million. As low as 17, as high as 19, but we’re in a position where all we can do is make a guesstimate and that’s what I’m doing based on past history and some of the things that have come out of the league.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I said 20, and the max is 19. Shoot me..
I have read 20 just about everywhere I go.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Well if Kwame accepts then it would be just about 17-18.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Cap WILL NOT GO DOWN, so the most is 21mill with the least being 17mill, I still see us tanking this offseason though.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ew, doesn't even look right.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol, my jersey switch doesn't look right, or the Pistons uni just doesn't suit Rondo?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In case you Pistons fans don't look in the offseason thread:
Sacramento has reportedly offered Detroit the #23 and #31 picks in exchange for the #15. The Kings may target DeJuan Blair at 15 if he’s available, while the Pistons like Toney Douglas and possibly DaJuan Summers.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rondo in a Pistons' uni.

Wow if Dumars takes that.........

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pistons rookie press conference is at noon, for whoever cares.
Gonna be streamed on pistons.com I believe.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pistons summer-league roster is nearly set with the drafting of forwards Austin Daye, DaJuan Summers and Jonas Jerebko. Point guard Will Bynum and Walter Sharpe are expected to play, as well as second-round picks from 2008, guard Deron Washington and big man Trent Plaisted. Rounding out the roster are free agents Dwyane Jones, a center, point guard Ibrahim Jabeer and shooting guard Clay Tucker.
Wonder if Washington, Plaisted, Jones, Jabeer, or Tucker will be the Will Bynum of this year.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Interesting Q&A from Pistons Mailbag:

Antoine (Grand Rapids, Mich.): ESPN’s Chris Broussard said both Turkoglu and Boozer are pretty much guaranteed to end up as Pistons. Is this true? And, if so, we need a center. Why not get Chandler or Amare and make him a five?

Langlois: The only way I see Turkoglu coming is if they had a deal in place for Prince to address the middle. If not, I think Portland will do its best to make a play for Turkoglu. The few extra million the Blazers cleared on draft night might help. If not Portland, perhaps Toronto will try to find a way to get him. As for Boozer, if the numbers that have been floated by his camp – five years and roughly $80 million – are accurate, then there is almost zero chance he’d wind up here. Ben Gordon is the most likely free-agent addition, I believe, which is why Orlando’s trade for Vince Carter and subsequent admission that it probably couldn’t afford to keep Turkoglu could be good news for the Pistons. Rather than make a play for Chicago’s Kirk Hinrich – a move that could enable the Bulls to retain Gordon – Portland might instead target Turkoglu.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well isn't that lovely?

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah. Dumars needs to go after Hedo hard if he wants him then. I don't mind Gordon though, as long as he isn't getting paid $11 Million like they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%