elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I imagine he still sells merch. Don't think he gets released

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he would ha e been cut by now if they wanted to cut him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
get rid of fucking primo and epico

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He finally decided to stick with professional wrestling only in the past two days, signing his new three-year deal with the WWE on Monday night when the promotion increased its financial offer.

The UFC didn't allow Lesnar to shut the octagon door easily: Lesnar said he turned down an offer worth "10 times" what he was making earlier in his MMA career.

"Lorenzo said to me, 'Can we sharpen our pencil? Can we double it'" Lesnar said. "I said, 'It's not about that. I'm calling you to tell you where my heart is, and it's not about the money.'

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There goes the "Brock only cares about money" narrative lol 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Rock was asked if he thought Reigns was ready to be the champ. And he didn't actually say yes, and he danced around the question lol 

He didn't admit that he was going to be at Wrestlemania this year or if he would face Brock at Wrestlemania 32, but he basically implied both. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
while i never thought brock was in it just for the money, i really think it has more to do with him not being able to fight healthy, than not wanting the money.

the ufc could ha e offered him a $20M 2 fight deal because they would have made three times that for each of those fights.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Confiscates Anti-Roman Reigns Signs at Monday’s RAW Event
WWE was reportedly confiscating negative signs during Monday’s RAW. Here is a photo floating around Twitter of a security guy taking away a sign which reads “I Can Cut Better Promos Than Roman Reigns”:
Love to see what they do at Mania lol. Man if he wins the title, he might as well skip Raw the next night lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
turn him heel now. it's the only thing that'll help the boos lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE is going with John Cena vs. Rusev for the post-WrestleMania 31 United States Title feud and Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett for the post-WM Intercontinental Title feud. They are also planning a Bryan vs. Ziggler singles feud for after WrestleMania.

Post-WrestleMania plans for the WWE World Heavyweight Title, if Roman Reigns defeats Brock Lesnar on Sunday, would be Reigns vs. Seth Rollins. As usual, plans are always subject to change but these look to be the three top title feuds coming out of WrestleMania 31.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We noted before that there were plans to elevate the WWE United States Title and the Intercontinental Title after WrestleMania. Vince is reportedly on board with the idea of having Lesnar retain, Cena take the US Title from Rusev and either Sheamus or Daniel Bryan win the IC Title Ladder Match. However, its still not confirmed what Sheamus WrestleMania role will be. It looks like Dean Ambrose will be getting in on the chase for one of these titles as hes reportedly in line for a heavy push going into SummerSlam.

On a related note, MetsFan noted that Reigns is being compared to Lex Luger and his push in 1993-1994 in the sense that Luger was pushed big time but never got over like WWE wanted as the time. Vince ended up getting behind the fan favorite Bret Hart and Luger ended up on the midcard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%