Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Two Big Names Booked for Monday’s RAW Episode
Sting and The Undertaker are both booked for Monday’s post-WrestleMania RAW in San Jose. This does not mean they will be appearing live but they are booked to be there.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
LOL Cory Greaves tried so hard not to bust out laughing.
He needs this gimmick for the end of times, never put him in another rumble, or have the same thing happen to him every year. That includes this battle royal. Have Sheamus knock him out and take his spot. Have him out there 5 years from now saying he's been in the rumble for 5 years and counting lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
someone needs to bother corey graves for me nonstop on twitter until he posts a video on how he does his hair.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Concerned About Daniel Bryan’s Health, Reason He’s Not In WWE Title Picture At WrestleMania 31

One of the main reasons Daniel Bryan is in the WWE Intercontinental Championship ladder match at WrestleMania 31 instead of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture is because of concerns within WWE over his health, not the fact that the company does not view him as a “top Superstar.”

Bryan chose to undergo a unique form of rehabilitation for his recent injuries and because of that, there is a strong fear that the injuries could become a reoccurring issue. The concern is that the rehab that Bryan chose is not a permanent fix, but rather a short-term fix that could lead to additional greater issues down the road.

There are those who feel that if WWE officials weren’t worried about his injury issues coming back in the future, he would be in a more prominent position at WrestleMania 31 and in the company in general.

One source compared Bryan’s situation to that of Kurt Angle a few years ago. Angle had several non-invasive surgeries on his neck years back, and while it prevented him from taking lengthy periods of time to recover in the short-term, it actually resulted in a number of other injuries and issues in the long-term.

Ah we're concerned for his health, lets throw him into a 7 man latter match at Mania for the IC title instead of being in the main event. SMH.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Or maybe that report is bullshit? He's not in the title picture because they've been planning for Reigns to win the title since Wrestlemania 30

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Or maybe that report is bullshit? He's not in the title picture because they've been planning for Reigns to win the title since Wrestlemania 30
this times one million

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With Zayn and Owens both sidelined they had to give em something lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At a live event, not a taped show. Unless they were taping that one to show later 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man, that's sick. it sucks so many people think he's stealing it from punk though

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I know he didn't steal it but I don't think he should be using it as his main finisher

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's not going to matter anyway. Fans don't usually connect with guys who speak poor English. Not his fault since he wasn't born here, but that's just how it works. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont think so. mania is like a super bowl crowd, people going to say they've gone. it's not jam packed with just wrestling fans. obviously there is mostly wrestling fans.

dan, it sucks because he could be a star. it's not even just the speaking thing though, even to me, he doesn't have the look. normally i see past that but he doesn't stand apart from anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%