Official Wrestling Talk Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Two of the 5 main headlines on ESPN.com are WWE-related.

This is good right?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Two of the 5 main headlines on ESPN.com are WWE-related.

This is good right?
"Roman Reigns is a draw!" - Vince

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3 of the biggest matches on that card involves part time sports entertainers lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the main even isn't even the main event.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Yup the tag team division has really changed over the years.......................................................lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
3 of the biggest matches on that card involves part time sports entertainers lol.
Ever since Taker went part time that's been about the norm, with the exception of last year, because when Taker went part-time Brock signed as well, and those two have to be in Mania matches. But with Wrestlemania 30 as well, Tripe H is a part time wrestler, there was Taker & Brock together, and Batista was in the main event, so technically there were 3 last year too. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I remember when Primo was AJ's on screen boyfriend 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Big E Langston release - Wrestlemania is basically considered the end of the season for WWE, so the front office likes to bring up some fresh faces from NXT to replenish the roster after the big pay per view. Speculations are already surfacing. A potential name on the chopping block is Big E Langston. He is an underrated performer, but management has already placed the glass ceiling over him, it seems. Not even a recommendation from John Cena was enough to help give him a push.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So much for bringing back the Freebird rule, eh?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm excited for some of the debuts after the releases. They really can't go wrong from Zayn, Neville, Balor, Banks, Charlotte, Breeze. Someone entertaining is gonna get a call. Although I'm not a huge fan of Neville, I'll admit. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
neville is great in the ring. don't see much of a storyline character with him though. i like your list, though, i don't care much about diva wrestling until the whole diva division is good.

releasing big e would suck. they really just dropped the ball with him. adam rose and even fandango can both be cut before e, imo

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brock staying with WWE for a few more years obviously opens the door for several high-profile feuds and the expected big babyface turn. Some are expecting Sundays WrestleMania 31 event to see Lesnar as a super babyface against Reigns as a super heel, due in part to the crowd. A Lesnar babyface turn has reportedly been decided on within WWE since the first of the year.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exclusive footage of Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman this morning:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%