2016 NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
LeBron moving to PF tonight let's goooooo! Been a long time coming smh. RJ and his walker also starting. Sad thing is that he has been one of the only guys that look like they give a shit. Should be an interesting starting lineup matchup
Remember when i even said lets hope last year finals jr and shump dont show up to this final smh jr has 8 total points in two games smh

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Remember when i even said lets hope last year finals jr and shump dont show up to this final smh jr has 8 total points in two games smh
I've said from the start that the Cavs would need AT LEAST 1, maybe 2 games where JR goes nuts. He's also arguably been their best defender this year which is insane (played great defense on the perimeter). He might as well not even have showed up to Oracle in the first two games because he's been trash on both ends.

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
I've said from the start that the Cavs would need AT LEAST 1, maybe 2 games where JR goes nuts. He's also arguably been their best defender this year which is insane (played great defense on the perimeter). He might as well not even have showed up to Oracle in the first two games because he's been trash on both ends.
Have a feeling yall gonna come out hot af tonight. All the role players gonna be hitting everything. Really hope yall win tonight man, need this season to be a few weeks longer

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Have a feeling yall gonna come out hot af tonight. All the role players gonna be hitting everything. Really hope yall win tonight man, need this season to be a few weeks longer
I also think we come out tonight and have a statement game. NEED these next two at home. Going back to oracle down 3-1 is elimination before it even happens.

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
I also think we come out tonight and have a statement game. NEED these next two at home. Going back to oracle down 3-1 is elimination before it even happens.
Chat with us during the game doe. Could be the last one of the year

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Think it's a great move for Cavs to go small. Only move they could do at this point

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Chat with us during the game doe. Could be the last one of the year
They're guaranteed at least one more...? But aight

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Think it's a great move for Cavs to go small. Only move they could do at this point
Im not even sure. Okc had so much more success when they went big. Cavs maybe shoulda tried too but idk we will see

cavsfan817

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Not sure why they haven't gone LeBron at PF sooner. I get it, he doesn't like it. Big deal. It's where he is most effective and they needed to make a big shift a while ago

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Well i mean if its 3-0....
Dubs up 3-0. In the final minute of game 3 draymond levels Delly who's been pestering him all night and gets a flagrant. Draymond gets suspended and the Cavs win and get hot and win 4 straight

Paulius

Reaction score
He doesnt have to like it. Its about winning and putting your team towards success. If the team is better with u at PF, u man the fuck up and play it. Do whatveer it takes to win

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Dubs up 3-0. In the final minute of game 3 draymond levels Delly who's been pestering him all night and gets a flagrant. Draymond gets suspended and the Cavs win and get hot and win 4 straight
Could be brotha. Anything is possible with these refs of the league

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly think they have a better chance without him than with him
isnt that funny

All that money and then wiggins

Wow

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didnt know u were part of the bad boys family. Respect
yea, i live a few minutes from detroit too.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isiah thomas da goat of goats around here
im more of a tony delk man

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
im more of a tony delk man
If youre Tony Delk, then Im Rudy Fernandez

That dudes wife is hot as fuk

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
But realistically tho, what trade could the Cavs make? Trading love for anything less than a proven star-caliber player appears to be a waste and I don't think they go for that. But what team is willing to give up that level of a player for Love? I just don't see anything happening
I think if they can get Crowder + Bradley they would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%