Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
How do you know me
acp brah

edit: hell, you can see it by hovering over your name too smh

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
To appease LeBron since they have the same agent. It was kind of a package deal. Another reason why LeBron isn't leaving until he wins a ship. If he goes to another team like the Spurs or the heat for example, he won't be given any control over the roster. He'll go back to being a player (maybe not such a bad thing), but he wants that control.
Clearly the control has fucked him in the ass. So just bc they have the same agent, he wanted double T to waste their cap space and end up being a shitty ass signing? That was a huge mistake if he got tt paid but in reality tt isnt that good lol. Waste of salary space smh. Should prolly amnesty double T before love, the more i think about it

Paulius

Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
I haven't heard from CasedClosed in a while. I think he deactivated his Facebook too.
Hes on here as rain delay lol

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
acp brah

edit: hell, you can see it by hovering over your name too smh
Oh i see. The man of power!

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Clearly the control has fucked him in the ass. So just bc they have the same agent, he wanted double T to waste their cap space and end up being a shitty ass signing? That was a huge mistake if he got tt paid but in reality tt isnt that good lol. Waste of salary space smh. Should prolly amnesty double T before love, the more i think about it
TT still has a lot of room for growth. Pretty obvious he got that deal because of LeBron, but I'll take the trade off of having Thompson when I'm also getting LeBron. Would be cool to see them acquire a good defensive big (like Gobert for example) and slide TT to the PF role (where he should be and his natural position). Could bring Love off the bench with the second unit to dominate opponents' second unit. I don't see how they pull that off though.

Paulius

Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
I know that haha.

But how you been? Hate the fact that its Golden State vs LeBron?
I do but its cool. Warriors deserve it, ive accepted how great they are after the 3-1 comeback. And u already know im loving the fact that lebrons in as shitty situation as possible with by the way hes playing, his own built team and so on so we good.

You graduate high school right? How was prom?

cavsfan817

Reaction score
If we are being real, LeBron steps up and we have a whole different series. He starts to assert his dominance that we've seen in the past and then the Warriors have to help more to defend him which opens up teammates for shots. This year, he has the guys to hit those shots. He has been so passive that the Warriors haven't had to devote much attention to him. Could be a huge game changer with how the series goes if he gets his ass in gear and becomes a force

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
TT still has a lot of room for growth. Pretty obvious he got that deal because of LeBron, but I'll take the trade off of having Thompson when I'm also getting LeBron. Would be cool to see them acquire a good defensive big (like Gobert for example) and slide TT to the PF role (where he should be and his natural position). Could bring Love off the bench with the second unit to dominate opponents' second unit. I don't see how they pull that off though.
I wouldnt say you have lebron bc of cavs gave thompson that big contract. Lebron would still be there, and them giving him so much money is fucking yall over hard. Now yall stuck in the middle of love and double tt who are getting paid all star money but cant produce. Gobert with cavs would be dope tho. I think the main thing yall need to do is put lebron at pf with someone like gobert and then get like a danny green/crowder type players around him. And for god sakes, trade kyrie irving man, i know thats your dude but god damn

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
I do but its cool. Warriors deserve it, ive accepted how great they are after the 3-1 comeback. And u already know im loving the fact that lebrons in as shitty situation as possible with by the way hes playing, his own built team and so on so we good.

You graduate high school right? How was prom?
I was so upset when OKC lost. They came a long way with the missing the playoffs last season, KDs comeback off of injury, not being seen as a major factor in the playoffs this season to then beating the Spurs and having the Warriors CLOSE to being buried. Huge underdogs who just lost down the stretch. Big fan of Kevin Durant and he was so so so close to cementing his legacy.

Graduating in 16 days with a GPA in the top 3 of the senior class and Prom in 2 days (super late for some reason).

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
If we are being real, LeBron steps up and we have a whole different series. He starts to assert his dominance that we've seen in the past and then the Warriors have to help more to defend him which opens up teammates for shots. This year, he has the guys to hit those shots. He has been so passive that the Warriors haven't had to devote much attention to him. Could be a huge game changer with how the series goes if he gets his ass in gear and becomes a force
Maybe lebron just isnt as good anymore to carry sucha huge load of 35 points on 33 shots? I dont wanna offend your guy, but the shooting, the post game, the footwork has all disappeared. Again, i dont wanna offens your guy, but iggy has been taking him to town, again

Paulius

Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
I was so upset when OKC lost. They came a long way with the missing the playoffs last season, KDs comeback off of injury, not being seen as a major factor in the playoffs this season to then beating the Spurs and having the Warriors CLOSE to being buried. Huge underdogs who just lost down the stretch. Big fan of Kevin Durant and he was so so so close to cementing his legacy.

Graduating in 16 days with a GPA in the top 3 of the senior class and Prom in 2 days (super late for some reason).
Yea man, okc were so damn close to have their names all over history by beating arguably two top 5 teams of all time but theyll get over the hump next year. Goatbrook n kd wont give up and get this shit done together to quiet all the naysayers for years.

But top 3? Thats whats up bronie. But damn yea prom late af for you guys. What college you goin to mr wunderkid?

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
Yea man, okc were so damn close to have their names all over history by beating arguably two top 5 teams of all time but theyll get over the hump next year. Goatbrook n kd wont give up and get this shit done together to quiet all the naysayers for years.

But top 3? Thats whats up bronie. But damn yea prom late af for you guys. What college you goin to mr wunderkid?
They deserve it, they need to prove it and I believe they will as well.

Probably community college BC I can't afford shit. Or army. Still deciding.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
LeBron can still get it done. He's been in assist mode because you can do that against the east. His post game and driving is still there. He's been taking dumb shots in this series and then checking out instead of taking it to the next gear. This is the biggest problem with having the easy road to the finals. It's so fucking difficult to go from a team where you can have your best player barely show up and you shell a team in the ECF by 30+ and then you face one of the best teams in NBA history. Team looks flat because they haven't had to play overly hard or with heart because they were so much better than any of the trash the east could produce. West teams know from the get go that they have to bring their A-game every night and the Cavs just flat out haven't.

You can get away with hiding a bad defender on defense, but when you have to hide 2 (sometimes 3 when TT doesn't show up) against this offensive powerhouse it's impossible

cavsfan817

Reaction score
LeBron moving to PF tonight let's goooooo! Been a long time coming smh. RJ and his walker also starting. Sad thing is that he has been one of the only guys that look like they give a shit. Should be an interesting starting lineup matchup

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
LeBron can still get it done. He's been in assist mode because you can do that against the east. His post game and driving is still there. He's been taking dumb shots in this series and then checking out instead of taking it to the next gear. This is the biggest problem with having the easy road to the finals. It's so fucking difficult to go from a team where you can have your best player barely show up and you shell a team in the ECF by 30+ and then you face one of the best teams in NBA history. Team looks flat because they haven't had to play overly hard or with heart because they were so much better than any of the trash the east could produce. West teams know from the get go that they have to bring their A-game every night and the Cavs just flat out haven't.

You can get away with hiding a bad defender on defense, but when you have to hide 2 (sometimes 3 when TT doesn't show up) against this offensive powerhouse it's impossible
Great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%