2016 NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Kd is not the type to jump ships lol. Id be worried more about lebron jumping ships again mah man. That convo with wade on xmas wasnt a joke
This is purely speculation, not a fact

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Im not even sure. Okc had so much more success when they went big. Cavs maybe shoulda tried too but idk we will see
ibaka and adams can guard the perimeter, which means they can contest Draymond Green from the outside. Cleveland can't really do that, as Love is awful, Thompson bites too easily, and Frye is also really bad defensively on the perimeter. That's why it worked for OKC but not the Cavs

I wouldn't be shocked to see a good bit of the Cavs' death lineup tonight, with Kyrie-Shumpert-JR-RJ-Lebron

even though I'd actually put Delly in that line over Kyrie because of the defense aspect

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I really dont see how having RJ at 3 is going to help them against Draymond....

Yes Lebron is better at the 4, but RJ is old as fuck....

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
If youre Tony Delk, then Im Rudy Fernandez

That dudes wife is hot as fuk
pix

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
I think if they can get Crowder + Bradley they would be better
thats a backwards trade that wouldn't be made by Danny Ainge or Brad Stevens.

We are a team that forces turnovers as our mode of winning, and you trade two of the only three people on the team that can provide that for a big man who can't play defense.

BNC

Reaction score
Not talking about a klay thompson sort of talent. Someone like danny green for example. Even by staying with the same players, thunders chances are good for next year. Best duo in the game helps
Yea because those players are so easy to find, LMAO

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
thats a backwards trade that wouldn't be made by Danny Ainge or Brad Stevens.

We are a team that forces turnovers as our mode of winning, and you trade two of the only three people on the team that can provide that for a big man who can't play defense.
But eventually the Celtics need to turn those assets into something, they need some offense too. It may be a bit much but I think both teams would eventually do it

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
I really dont see how having RJ at 3 is going to help them against Draymond....

Yes Lebron is better at the 4, but RJ is old as fuck....
it probably means more faceup lebron attacking and less distributor lebron setting things up

I know jake said it a few pages back, but I feel a Celtics G6 game coming from lebron here

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
But eventually the Celtics need to turn those assets into something, they need some offense too. It may be a bit much but I think both teams would eventually do it
Lmao bradley and crowder for kevin love??? Give me 3 good reasons why the celtics would do such nonsense

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
it probably means more faceup lebron attacking and less distributor lebron setting things up

I know jake said it a few pages back, but I feel a Celtics G6 game coming from lebron here
Sike

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

i think buzzy said it

BNC

Reaction score
Clearly the control has fucked him in the ass. So just bc they have the same agent, he wanted double T to waste their cap space and end up being a shitty ass signing? That was a huge mistake if he got tt paid but in reality tt isnt that good lol. Waste of salary space smh. Should prolly amnesty double T before love, the more i think about it
Signing TT actually didn't waste any cap space, they were over the cap whether they gave him $1 a year or what they actually paid him, it really did not make any difference

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
And is Kevin Love the guy to do that with? Why not just send Al Horford $47/2yr instead, and keep Bradley and Crowder? We still have plenty of cap space for Durant then (our top objective) and a team core of Horford/Crowder/Bradley/Thomas looks a lot better than Olynyk/Love/Smart/Thomas

BNC

Reaction score
Lmao bradley and crowder for kevin love??? Give me 3 good reasons why the celtics would do such nonsense
They need to score somehow

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
And is Kevin Love the guy to do that with? Why not just send Al Horford $47/2yr instead, and keep Bradley and Crowder? We still have plenty of cap space for Durant then (our top objective) and a team core of Horford/Crowder/Bradley/Thomas looks a lot better than Olynyk/Love/Smart/Thomas
I'm not sure what they do, with all of the assets and cap space they have there are tons of options. I'm pretty sure one of them is getting Kevin Love. Also it's probably easier to trade for a guy than sign one, and Horford is going to be making more than that (at least length wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%