Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can say it was an honor to see him wrestle in person. Over as fuck.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He is forever The Tag Team Champions 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i think thats what makes this so sad. he was most likely gonna go on a long championship run and definitely had multiple title reigns in his future and his health had other things to say about that.
He wasn't going to hold the belt that long

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWInsider reports that WWE has suspended Titus ONeil after an incident that went down with Vince McMahon after RAW went off the air on the USA Network.

All of the main roster came out to celebrate Daniel Bryans retirement, as well as Vince McMahon. Bryan was hugged by Vince and walked to the back, however after the hug, ONeil grabbed Vince in a playful physical way. Vince didnt like it and actually shoved ONeil. McMahon was very angry at being grabbed and it led to the suspension.

WWE informed ONeil that he was suspended when he arrived at Tuesdays SmackDown TV tapings. WWE told him to go home. Its being said that he could be suspended for 90 days.

Its being reported that he has been suspended for upwards of 90 days.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
batista says titus should ask for a release.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It has been rumored for several weeks now that The Undertakers opponent for WrestleMania 32 would be Braun Strowman, however those plans appear to be off the table.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the plan now is for Strowman to win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal and get a major push off that. The idea is to eventually build him into a mega monster and eventually have a title program with Roman Reigns and even a possible match against Brock Lesnar down the road, most-likely SummerSlam.

i really hope this does not happen

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the dudleys came out in street clothes on smackdown and cut a huge heel promo. another reason to watch.

smackdown has been a lot better than raw recently.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea they turned. it was a good turn too. they needed it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they teamed with the usos and then at the end of the match they threw them both through a table and yelled some stuff

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm curious what they're going to do with Brie at Fastlane. I assume the crowd is gonna be behind her for a little bit going forward, so I think they might have her win the title, and then drop it at Mania in a Fatal 4 Way w/ Charlotte, Sasha, and Becky, then she'll retire. Or they'll just have Charlotte retain and go with a Triple threat without Brie at Mania. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
brie will look extremely bad in a fatal four-way with them. but i think they could go with her winning. it makes sense.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
she'll look bad in any match with any one of them. nikki is the superior wrestler of the two twins.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont care, i just don't want to hear that Briieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moddddddddddddeeeee :/

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn D-Von's forehead is fucked up from all those years of blading lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%