Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shit i forgot about smackdown lol. did aj and jericho wrestle yet? i just set it to record, how much if the dudleys promo did i miss?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I aint watch smackdown lol. I watch that lil highlight shit that WWE has on youtube for Smackdown lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i wanted to see the dudleys promo. im watching the aj/jericho match right now. pretty good thus far. idgaf about the rest of the show lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they noted aj as a three time nwa heavyweight champion along with the iwgp title >_<

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Waltman spoke with Jim Ross about Triple H getting beatdown by Roman Reigns (and Romans WWE World Heavyweight Championship win the next night on Raw in Philadelphia), and shared that Triple H had to fight to make it happen.

[WWE] did wonders in a two-day period between the last pay-per-view and I was here in Philly when Roman won the title in the exact building in Royal Rumble that they booed him out of the building. And I might get heat for this, but him beating the hell out of Hunter, that almost didnt happen. Hunter had to fight really hard to get that to happen and they tried to put an edge on Roman. And it did work.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Titus O’Neil reportedly gave an explanation to WWE management for grabbing Vince McMahon’s arm on RAW that wasn’t good enough to get him out of his suspension.

According to ProWrestlingSheet.com, O’Neil told WWE management that he grabbed Vince’s arm when he was walking to the back so Stephanie could walk in front of him. O’Neil reportedly claimed it was a gesture to indicated “ladies first,” so Stephanie McMahon could exit the stage first, ahead of Vince. O’Neil intended it in a playful manner, but Vince was having none of it and shoved O’Neil away.

O’Neil is currently serving a 60-day suspension for unprofessional conduct. ProWrestlingSheet.com reports that the lengthy suspension is to send a message to the roster to be more professional, as management feels several wrestlers have been “riding the line” when it comes to following company rules.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont get the vibe that titus "ride the line"

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i dont get the vibe that titus "ride the line"

He's the fall guy that's why lol. He is their go to guy since Cena is out with all the charity work for the WWE.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't possibly believe that the WWE pushed unicorn horns onto those guys lol. That was their idea 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i love them. i think the original idea would have been better but in a completely different way

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Finally figured out why Dan likes Daniel Bryan so much.

Daniel BryAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%