Official Wrestling Talk Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Any guesses on surprise entrants? I think Undertaker is a lock given the lack of star power. I think Hideo returns from injury into the rumble too. I legit thought they would bring back Daniel Bryan but his recent tweet makes me question that lol 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sami zayn. taker is probably the only old guy i wouldnt mind seeing. id rather them bring up some nxt guys for the night.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You'd think they would throw in some NXT guys this year given the popularity of it. The rumble is in Orlando too, less than half an hour away from Full Sail. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Wolves to WWE
When Davey Richards took to social media to let promoters know that he and Eddie Edwards were not available to accept bookings after May 1, it sparked a ton of rumors about what the Wolves were going to be doing. While some believe that they might have restructured their contract with TNA, others believe that they have finally made up with WWE and will be joining the NXT brand in the very near future.

I doubt they are going to NXT

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Bought 2k16 
not gonna lie, the injuries and the rumors of the incoming guys does make me want to buy it. last years was so damn boring for me

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There are usually some good community creations too on wrestlers not in the game. Should be excellent ones with the rumored guys now if there weren't already. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea last year xbox had better ones iirc. i think someone modded faces or something so they were super realistic looking. i just want a damn gm mode or a universe like the old smackdown games.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just downloaded some for this one, and yea, they still look super realistic. Downloaded Sasha, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Jordan & Gable, Nakamura so far. All look great. 

There are a surprising amount of NXT guys already in the game though, didn't expect that. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats all i play with those games. im considering buying this. if universe doesnt hold my attention ill be pissed tho

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Speaking of El torito

El Torito replacing Sin Cara
Since Sin Cara is out with a shoulder injury, WWE needed someone for Kalisto to team with during the live events. Management opted to go with El Torito in that role. The two of them worked matches against Los Matadores. The belief is that World Wrestling Entertainment basically went with the choice that would give the children in the audience something to pop for. This tandem is unlikely to be permanent.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wwe bought the rights to nakamura's theme song and they are trying to buy the bullet club name. thats something im not a fan of. give the guys a new name. balor club is wack too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%