Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sasha Banks is the next person to join the Injured Reserved, before her is Konnor with a fractured Jaw.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently Lawler is working as a heel on smackdown now? lol 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

James Storm Reveals Why He Didn’t Sign with WWE
During an interview with Bill Apter, James Storm revealed why he decide to not sign with WWE and return to TNA instead. Here is what he said:

“You know to me I got unfinished business to do and basically to support my family. That’s what it came down to. I was in contract negotiations with different people and what it all boiled down to Impact Wrestling gave me the best offer.”

He also commented on people criticizing his decision to return to TNA.
“They can say whatever they want to say if they want to say negative stuff about me I don’t care. Because they don’t know the whole story. There’s a lot that went on behind the scenes.”
Storm talked about his his deal with WWE.

“With me in NXT, it’s a mutual agreement. The door is still open. I talked to Hunter and to me he’s one of the greatest minds and one of the best guys I’ve talked to, especially business-wise.”

TNA probably said here is a wad of cash, sign here lol..

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Backstage Talk of Splitting Up The Dudley Boys
=In this week’s issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it was mentioned that there was talk of splitting up the Dudley Boys with the idea that Bubba would portray a character similar to the TNA Bully Ray character.
Meltzer added that he doesn’t know if anything would transpire from this because these ideas get pitched all the time

Well if new day needed a 4th member lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I11JNFLMX70

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
jr is praising the hell of the signings

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly don't think they're going to do anything of note with Styles, Gallows and the other dude, unless they are going to make a stable together, but the WWE can't be trusted to execute a stable properly tbh. I think there is money with Nakamura though. I've seen some of his stuff now. Interesting look, lots of charisma, obviously very good in the ring, and he brings in an international fanbase/market. He'll be a star even if he doesn't speak much imo, but I read that he is fluent in english so that will help at least a little. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea he speaks english fluently. i think this could be more about him but aj is a bona-fide world class talent too. i think they have those big plans for both of them.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd have to see it to believe it with Styles. I think his ceiling in the WWE is the mid-card, with the potential of being in a multi-man world title match just for spots. Really isn't their type of superstar. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think these new hires on nxt and possibly straight to main roster is all triple h in vinces ear. These guys are wrestlers first, entertainers second. but we'll see because we all know how easy it is to fuck things up.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Styles is 38 with back issues. So him and full time aren't going to be well.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meanwhile in TNA, Matt Hardy regains then  TNA Championship again by defeating EC3 who just won the belt on tuesday in the long ass tournament that Matt Hardy vacated the same damn belt for. Creative.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im sure ec3 will win his rematch lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
im sure ec3 will win his rematch lol

I guess since they did a double turn and with Matt and Jeff contracts coming to an end.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Reports have now surfaced that Triple H was the one that instructed Joey Styles, Vice President of Digital Media Content, to have a writer come up with a story that teases the rumors.
Since the story became a trend across social media websites, various wrestling websites were making money off the New Japan deflection story because of the increased in traffic.

Triple H wisely knew that would happen so he opted to make sure that World Wrestling Entertainment would cut into some of the revenue that those websites would have generated.

While this story may not seem like much to the casual observer, it is actually a big sign of how much power that Vince McMahon has passed over to Triple H, his chosen successor.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well of course since Shane wants nothing to do with the company lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure Triple H telling Joey Styles to write an article shows how much power he has. I think the fact that he runs NXT and cuts 20 minute promos every night shows how much power he has.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its assumed he was the one to push vince to offer the contracts to them. most of the indy guys signed to nxt were triple h too

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Meanwhile in TNA, Matt Hardy regains then  TNA Championship again by defeating EC3 who just won the belt on tuesday in the long ass tournament that Matt Hardy vacated the same damn belt for. Creative.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wwe applied for a balor club trademark

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I assumed they already had one considering they make Balor Club shirts 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%