Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and if it's done correctly it'll be a thing of beauty.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Dolph Ziggler Leaving WWE Soon?
Former WWE Creative Writer Court Bauer appeared on MLW Radio and commented on rumors that Dolph Ziggler would be leaving WWE after his contract with with the company expires in a few months.
“Dolph’s deal is up in a few months and he has indicated informally that unless he gets a big push, he may leave like Mundo (former WWE Superstar John Morrison, who is known as Johnny Mundo in Lucha Underground).”
The rumor was started by Ziggler himself in a worked-shoot promo on Twitter prior to his Kiss Me Arse Match against Sheamus at Extreme Rules.

I'm real AF #ExtremeRules @wwe pic.twitter.com/k1mRZxVDuz
— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) April 23, 2015
Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling, is aware of the rumor and planning to aggressively court Ziggler if he ultimately leaves WWE. She is looking to acquire another high-profile wrestler from WWE in hopes it will curb some of the negative press levied toward TNA and give the company momentum at a time when they really need it.
Some people in WWE feel that Ziggler would be making a huge mistake to leave, especially when considering the volatility that exists with TNA and their questionable status on Destination America. Nonetheless, Ziggler, who turns 35 next month, is very frustrated and weighing his career options.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Dolph willing left the WWE to join TNA, then I'm not quite sure what's going on in his mind. But if he just started working indie dates, I would understand that. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if he leaves he's either giving wrestling a break for his comedy or to try acting out, i think he'd make a decent actor. or he's going to lucha underground. hed be able to hop right in a feud with alberto, and he fits that style they have.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to the inquisitr, Jack Swagger is unhappy with his role in the WWE and is considering leaving.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats believable too. when was the last time he was even on tv? hes someone who would do a lot better on the indy circuit

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didnt he have a random match on Raw a couple a weeks ago lol. I know he had matches on superstars

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bryan Alvarez mention on Wrestling Observer Radio that one of the reasons why Kevin Owens lost to John Cena at the Money in the Bank event had to do with Cenas merchandise sales drop and lower Live Event ticket sales.

Bryan went on to speculate Owens will be dropping the NXT Title to Finn Balor which means there is a chance he Owens could go over against Cena for the United States Championship in their third bout.

cena is always putting talent over.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would of thought it being that Cena isn't in the main event picture and being shoved down our throats lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
So every city gets a shirt. I need to find my way to the Suplex City world tour

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
These suplex city shirts are pretty wicked

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
So every city gets a shirt. I need to find my way to the Suplex City world tour
WWE sells them online for each city that they make them for 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I liked how Cole and Byron backed up initially, and JBL kind of just stayed still lmao 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%