Official Wrestling Talk Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are we even sure Lesnar is getting the belt back? If he does though, I'd say it's a guarantee he's facing Roman at Mania again

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Obviously that report could end up being false but I'm honestly shocked they're contemplating Rollins keeping the belt for 4 more months. His reign hasn't been good and I'm a big fan of his. Maybe it heats up now that he's away from the Authority

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cerron, whats uhaa's name? did he get to keep it?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Obviously that report could end up being false but I'm honestly shocked they're contemplating Rollins keeping the belt for 4 more months. His reign hasn't been good and I'm a big fan of his. Maybe it heats up now that he's away from the Authority
he started out as one if the best heels in recent memory but turning him into a cry baby coward is annoying. should excel as a face.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Turning him face against The Authority while he has the belt seems like the smart play. He'll instantly get cheers being against them, and it will last since he'd be the champ. However, he has to start being booked strong, or no one will buy him as a top face.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Turning him face against The Authority while he has the belt seems like the smart play. He'll instantly get cheers being against them, and it will last since he'd be the champ. However, he has to start being booked strong, or no one will buy him as a top face.

Depends how he's booked. Noble/Mercury got huges pops in that match. He was still shitting on the crowd on Raw this week too. It seems like they can't decide whether or not they want to turn him

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're gonna turn him soon, its just a slow burn

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm not so sure. Who does he face after he turns? Lesnar is a face. Owens? Who else though? If they're going to turn him against the Authority completely, the pay off has to be Rollins vs HHH and we know HHH isn't going to Wrestle some random PPV

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Summerslam is only 2 months away 

And they have Brock working Battleground, so anything is possible really. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:

this. he could always face kane to kick off seth vs the authority

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:

You think HHH is working Summerslam? I feel like we would've heard about it by now but idk

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
like we would assume joe isnt being blamed for this either

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Huge WWE Turn Coming Soon?, Backstage Updates on Dean Ambrose

We’ve covered how WWE apparently will not be reuniting The Shield this summer and one member that really seems to be working out well for is Dean Ambrose. The direction WWE wants to go with Ambrose was compared to Steve Austin in 1998 and Ambrose has received some praise backstage, likening his character to that of Stone Cold.

This interesting because a top WWE star reportedly pitched the idea of Ambrose being more like Austin to Vince McMahon. You may remember a while back we noted that a top talent and a producer complained about Ambrose not having a direction.

In what could be a related note, there’s a lot of talk that we will see a top WWE babyface turn heel soon due to the roster being heavy with babyfaces this summer. With Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, John Cena, Chris Jericho, possibly Seth Rollins and possibly Brock Lesnar working as top babyfaces, one of those is expected to turn.

Cena is an obvious no unless Vince has the balls to make the call. Orton would be up there with Kane and Show, My money is with Roman since they arent really doing shit with him but swerving him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
a heel turn might not grab the attention as much as it would have two months ago but thats still what needs to happen. the way he comes off, his move-set, it all seems more heelish.

how the fuck are they gonna say chris jericho though? dude hardly qualifies as a part time wrestler lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%