Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Nobody even knows. From what was said he might need surgery, he might not. He might be out for a whole year.
its definitely an injury they'll play it as safe as they can, especially after DB

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
But is the injury actually as serious as originally believed though?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dan told me to stay away from dirtsheets so idk

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is a difference in dirtsheets when it comes to a guy injured and no longer appearing, and blind speculation about Vince McMahon's preferences for Lana's personal relationships. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nope. you said not read them. i wont. in dan i trust.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah dan you said not to trust dirt sheets in regards to DB's injury too

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How about that Wade Barrett dancing gimmick? Mighty Mouse Neville? Seth Rollins burial? Countess incorrect guesses on returns of Sheamus/Orton? Triple threat with Bryan at Mania? 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the rollins thing was never ever really even out there on dirt sheets.

the mighty mouse gimmick clearly almost happened. look at the cape..

nothing ever said barrett was going to be turned into a dancer, just said vince was thinking about going that route. who is to say that wasnt true?

the rumored returns were pushed back by wwe, those two were traveling with them for months and even working house shows..

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm probably the last person on the world to find this out, but I had no idea Bray and Bo are brothers.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
I'm probably the last person on the world to find this out, but I had no idea Bray and Bo are brothers.
they look alike lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank god they cleared that up, because everything else is definitely similar looking

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that doesn't even look like brie

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The latest direction for SummerSlam appears to a Lesnar vs Owens match up. Its felt that within the inner circle of WWE that Owens is being prepared to be shot to the top of the main event scene. The only question mark is whether this match will be a title match. At present the current direction is to continue with Seth Rollins as champion through at least October. However plans can change, so Lesnar vs Owens may be for the title.

TAKE. MY. MONEY. NOW.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
The latest direction for SummerSlam appears to a Lesnar vs Owens match up. Its felt that within the inner circle of WWE that Owens is being prepared to be shot to the top of the main event scene. The only question mark is whether this match will be a title match. At present the current direction is to continue with Seth Rollins as champion through at least October. However plans can change, so Lesnar vs Owens may be for the title.

TAKE. MY. MONEY. NOW.

I may have just came

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Sheamus In Line for WWE World Heavyweight Championship Run

Following his Money in the Bank win, Sheamus is in line to have a run with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship title belt sometime this year, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
Originally, Sheamus was expected to capture the Money in the Bank briefcase after last year’s WrestleMania XXX event, however those plans were derailed when CM Punk left the company and Daniel Bryan suffered a major injury.
Sheamus will go after whichever babyface that captures the championship title from Seth Rollins, which will most likely be Brock Lesnar.

Prepare for it, FELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, Uhaa made his debut at the NXT taping today

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
So they're going to have him BEAT Lesnar? God dammit there's no hope 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I will bet $20 against anyone that Sheamus cashes in and fails to win. This fucker sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%