Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Doesn't really matter. Rusev eventually had to change his character. Fans already don't care about him, and while some of that is losing to Cena, most of it is just his character. 
exactly

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If by change his character you mean become a jobber than sure. You joke about HHH but you never give Cena the true burial credit he deserves. He might be worse than HHH. How many times have you seen him get pinned CLEAN? Everything he touches dies. Maybe he's not the shovel, but he sure as hell is a plague

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would give Vince the true burial credits for Cena where on the other hand, trips was alllll his because he wouldn't put a blanket over  him even if he was sleeping.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
At least Triple H gets that power because he's fucking the daughter of the boss haha. Cena has it for no reason

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
If by change his character you mean become a jobber than sure. You joke about HHH but you never give Cena the true burial credit he deserves. He might be worse than HHH. How many times have you seen him get pinned CLEAN? Everything he touches dies. Maybe he's not the shovel, but he sure as hell is a plague
He's been pinned clean probably more than any true "face of the company" has. I don't like Cena, but I recognize he wont lose clean often. Triple H went on a reign of terror once Stone Cold and The Rock left. The dude puts himself over everyone. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Triple H put the Shield over big time last year.

Why don't you tell me the last time Cena put someone over.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
At least Triple H gets that power because he's fucking the daughter of the boss haha. Cena has it for no reason

Well Cena actually does have a reason because he's the top guy, Vince's top money maker. But with Cena he is willing to put over the younger guys but it is Vince who is the one that doesn't want him to lose.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm legitimately trying to think of the last time someone went over Cena and struggling

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Man Trips is barely an active performer lol. He's is doing things the business way since he exec now. We're talking about when he was a fully active performer.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I'm legitimately trying to think of the last time someone went over Cena and struggling

If we're talking clean pin fall it would still be Daniel Bryan at Summerslam 2013

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Man Trips is barely an active performer lol. He's is doing things the business way since he exec now. We're talking about when he was a fully active performer.

At least Triple H is good in the ring? Cena is terrible at everything. 

HHH never had a year long+ reign either

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

At least Triple H is good in the ring? Cena is terrible at everything. 

HHH never had a year long+ reign either

Triple H had a reign of terror on Raw from 2002 to 2005 it was alllllllllllllllllll him lol. Guys wanted to move to smackdown because of him. If you was a WCW guy going for his WHC, he wasn't going to put you over.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

they had plans for the shield to be huge singles before that match though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And HHH putting them over was a part of the plan and he did that

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Triple H had a reign of terror on Raw from 2002 to 2005 it was alllllllllllllllllll him lol. Guys wanted to move to smackdown because of him. If you was a WCW guy going for his WHC, he wasn't going to put you over.

John Cena doesn't care where you come from. He's pinning you lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Triple H is nearly 50 and hasn't been full time in a while. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

If we're talking clean pin fall it would still be Daniel Bryan at Summerslam 2013
And this was before the whole yes movement. It was huge for his career, DESPITE Triple H killing his momentum no less than 5 minutes after. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cena (as the face of the company) has lost clean to Bryan, Punk, Triple H multiple times, Batista a couple times, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Lesnar absolutely demolished him (something like that has never happened to the true face), I assume Orton has beaten him clean at least once, he's been pinned clean in a couple tag matches and triple threat matches. 

He has also cleanly put over Sheamus, Orton, JBL and others in gimmick matches. 

Triple H putting over guys now isn't even close to what you're trying to argue with Cena. Not to mention, Triple H as a retired, part timer has gone over Lesnar & Punk, and has given himself a championship match. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%