Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
So it appers Titus O'Neal has backstage heat on him IDK why, but he loss a shit ton of live event matches and TV ones.
i thought he was a well liked guy?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well thanks to that camera angle we know somebody was under the ring as the apron moved lol

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Somethin happen to this gold, somethin gon happen to you

I marked out. I'm not ashamed.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
razor was one of the best gimmicks ever.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The fact that he was never a world champ in WWF or WCW is amazing.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE.com has received word from backstage at TD Garden in Boston that Christian will not be competing tonight against Intercontinental Champion Big E.

Last night on Raw, Christian won an opportunity to challenge for the powerful champion's illustrious title in a fast-paced Fatal 4-Way Match. However, with the two-time World Heavyweight Champion not lacing up his boots, questions are already beginning to arise as to what will happen next.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Reports are coming out saying that he suffered a slight concussion last night on Raw

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he Usos will face their first major test as WWE Tag Team Champions at WrestleMania 30, when Jimmy & Jey defend their titles against Los Matadores, Ryback & Curtis Axel and The Real Americans at WrestleMania 30, airing LIVE on WWE Network at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 6.

The Usos completed their four-year journey to the top of the mountain on the March 3 edition of Raw, defeating the Outlaws to win their first WWE Tag Team Championship. Since capturing the titles, Jimmy & Jey fought off the challenges of any duo who stepped in the ring with them. They have a tall task ahead of them if they want to remain champions on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

the preshow is worth watching after all.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Los Matadores -_- lol i know they are the filler team, then again they have no one else lol.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Should just be Usos/Real Americans. Don't know why their throwing people in there when you have a 30 fucking person battle royal.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gotta fill those 5 plus hrs somehow lol. I'm sure the performers dont mind because that is a big payday lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is now a working idea within WWE that Sting will wrestle one match and then retire, which everyone presumes will be against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 31 in California.

Theres still no confirmation that WWE will make this known at WrestleMania XXX or on RAW the next night. The only thing thats said to be certain right now is that Sting will do one last match.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/sting-reportedly-wrestling-just-one-singles-match-in-wwe-before-retiring-next-year#ixzz2xDRT9JpU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%