Official Wrestling Talk Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan just got beaten up for a good 15 minutes and I have to say I enjoyed it...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
plans for cesaro to turn face? break him and swagger up? theyre penciled in to face the usos for the tag belts.

logic.

break the shield up? turn reigns face? have them feud internally? theyre penciled in to face kane and a "mystery team", which is the nao.

logic.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They can drag the Shield one out and let them have a run at being Faces. But the real americans can still turn on each other in their tag title match. Swagger already left Cesaro hanging on raw with a high five lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really think you're putting too much faith in the writing staff lol. everything we think, we talk about, and, what we want to happen; wont =\

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i really think you're putting too much faith in the writing staff lol. everything we think, we talk about, and, what we want to happen; wont =\

Lol i know. It seems like they are trying to make us forget the descention from either team, like nothing happened lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this writing staff is so beyond confusing. i really don't know what to believe when i read rumors, and even see whats going on with my own eyes lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
this writing staff is so beyond confusing. i really don't know what to believe when i read rumors, and even see whats going on with my own eyes lol

Update On The Shield Breaking Up

- Despite the fact that we’ve seen a ‘reunited’ Shield on WWE television over the past several weeks, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there are still plans to break up the dominant faction.

The current plan is for Roman Reigns to break off on his own, while Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose would remain as a tag team for the foreseeable future.

Believe in the break up lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dean is the ideal heel, but roman and seth are both obvious faces. ughhhh

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So on smackdown we got a Cenacanrana and a Luke Harpercanrana yikes lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
how are they still in business lmao

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Backstage Update On WWE’s Plans To Break Up The Shield

As previously reported, there is a plan in place to break up The Shield. As noted, the idea is for Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose to split off into a heel tag-team, while Roman Reigns will be used as a top babyface singles competitor going forward.

One of the reasons WWE had The Shield turn babyface on RAW was to set up The New Age Outlaws working a program with them, which they requested. Additionally, the feeling was it would better set up Reigns’ singles run.

The general consensus within WWE is that it will be better for Reigns’ singles run for Ambrose and Rollins to turn on him instead of Reigns turning on them.

For you Pugz lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i read that. still not what id want but its alright. seth is a prototypical face, though.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not that far away from the Barclays center but tickets for Raw been sold out for weeks lol

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know haha Raw's always good in a smart city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%