Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Cena/Wyatt for the rumble and Wyatts/Shield for EC maybe or knowing creative Smackdown or Raw lol.
main event lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

I wouldn't be surprised if its that or superstars lol.
do they still have saturday morning slam haha

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Batista turning heel

There are rumors that Batista could be doing a heel turn after winning the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 30. Management has noticed the reaction that he has been receiving since making his return, and the feeling is that he might work better as an antagonist.

January 28, 2014

WWE not changing Daniel Bryan plans

While the crowd reaction at Royal Rumble 2014 was noticed by management backstage, WWE does not appear to be changing their plans for Daniel Bryan. He is still penciled in for a match against Sheamus at Wrestlemania 30, and the program is expected to be started at Elimination Chamber 2014.

January 28, 2014

Smackdown still producing

Vince McMahon does not view Smackdown as a major priority. That's why the story lines are usually saved for Monday Night Raw. However, despite the show not being a priority, it is still producing rather well for the company. Smackdown is averaging approximately three million viewers a week.

January 28, 2014

WWE disappointed with Royal Rumble

There are those backstage that were disappointed with Royal Rumble 2014, as many feel that there were not enough highlight spots during the match. Kofi Kingston was praised for doing his best to produce memorable moments, but very few others were able to stand out. Jamie Noble, the agent in charge of the match, has backstage heat because of that.

January 28, 2014

Royal Rumble replacements

Some last minute replacements were added to Royal Rumble 2014. Initially, Xavier Woods and Wade Barrett were given spots in the big match, but WWE officials decided to remove them and replace them with JBL and El Torito instead. The feeling backstage was that the fans would react better to those the latter two performers.

January 28, 2014

WWE signing Kenta Kobayashi

Japanese star Kenta Kobayashi, the wrestler who made the Go 2 Sleep finisher internationally famous, could be signed to a developmental deal with WWE soon. He was recently spotted at the WWE Performance Center, where he was given a tryout by officials.

January 28, 2014

CM Punk misses Monday Night Raw
One of the notable absences from Monday Night Raw this week was CM Punk. Since things were chaotic with the creative department, the script for the show was heavily edited at the last minute. Punk was initially supposed to work a qualifying match for Elimination Chamber

If WWE signs Kenta, CM Punk vs Kenta Vs Daniel Bryan would make a damn good match

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE clearly giving the people what they want.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
theyre so bent on not giving a shit about the fans

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Report: WWE Changing Plans For Elimination Chamber & WrestleMania XXX
Published On January 28, 2014 by Matt Boone (Wrestling News, WWE News)

According to PWInsider.com, there’s talk in WWE right now of having Daniel Bryan win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
The idea is that having him win the title at that show will pop the RAW rating the following night, as that is the night that the WWE Network will launch, so they want as many eyeballs on that show as possible. There has already been talk of having a lot of big names from the past on RAW the night after the Elimination Chamber for the same reason.
If they decide to pull the trigger on that plan, then the WrestleMania XXX main event will likely become a triple-threat match featuring Bryan, Batista and Randy Orton.

Either way its a sacrifice for Batista at mania lol.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As long as Batista doesn't win the title at Mania that's fine lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he will. he probably has at least a three month reign in his contract.

but that still means db would be around the title picture for real. id be ok with it and once the ratings start to soar they can't deny it.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Triple H announced at tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings that The Shield will face The Wyatt Family at next month's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

Christian vs Swagger for a spot in the chamber match on smackdown.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is Christian coming back heel? Bryan/Cena/Sheamus/Christian all being faces in the Chamber would be odd.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Is Christian coming back heel? Bryan/Cena/Sheamus/Christian all being faces in the Chamber would be odd.

Prolly not. Sheamus might do a heel turn between now and then.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
remember guys, they don't have full heels anymore lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Cesaro is in the Chamber and the other person was already mentioned in here lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow theyre putting cesaro in, sweet

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ryback and Curtis Axel defeated TThe Prime Time Players. The Prime Time Players argued a lot during the match and Titus eventually walked out on Young. After the match, Young grabbed a microphone and asked whatTitus what he’s doing. Young told Titus that they’re like brothers. Titus said he’s tired of feeling like a loser and wants to be WWE Champion. He said Darren Young is dead weight and then brutally attacks him. Darren Young is left knocked out.

:(

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
good.

titus has the look and charisma to be a champion, if they write and book him right.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
UFC president Dana White shot down the very idea of giving up the pay-per-view business for a $9.99 per month price, but he says if it works for Vince McMahon then let him swim in the money.

"It's ridiculous.  I hate to sound like I'm attacking the WWE or de-value what they did because Vince McMahon, say whatever you want and he's always smashing us and talking st about us, but I will tell you this I was watching WWE I was a little kid and Vince was the commentator in WWE.  This guy has been kicking ass, breaking rules and doing things that people said he couldnt do over and over and over again.  Now I'm older I don't get the whole thing, it doesn't work for me, but what he's able to do, the ratings he's able to pull and the things he's done and when I look at his model and he's basically taking everything in and de-valued it.  Saying everything we do is worth $10.  That doesn't make sense to me," White said during a media luncheon on Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%