NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
u can watch the game and post have u ever heard of that. and alot of people were doing that.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
ok so what celitics won big deal the lakers are still winning it all. and the celitics are overrated. if the celitics didnt have KG they wouldnt be here.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
u can watch the game and post have u ever heard of that. and alot of people were doing that.
Why would some one want to post at a forum when they are in the middle of watching a game? During the ECF I was never on my computer during the Cavs-Celtics, I only came on at half time. Some people want to actually pay attention rather then post on a forum during it.

ok so what celitics won big deal the lakers are still winning it all. and the celitics are overrated. if the celitics didnt have KG they wouldnt be here.
If the Lakers didn't have Kobe they'd be the worst team in the West, whats your point?

Agent Zero

Reaction score
no way. everbody thinks kobe is the reason the lakers are here but it isnt just him pau gasol odom and there other player kobe only had19 points and almost one. they could watch the game then post at commercial. lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no way. everbody thinks kobe is the reason the lakers are here but it isnt just him pau gasol odom and there other player kobe only had19 points and almost one. they could watch the game then post at commercial. lol
NBA is all about scoring now I guess? Kobe had 10 assists, he's the only reason his team did anything because he drew the entire defense off his team and they left all the other players open. Pau is the biggest softy big man in the NBA, he is afraid to bang down low. Odom is a joke as well.

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
Chargers you know nothing. Please don't post if you don't have anything smart to say :).

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So, in essence, you are saying a team with just Pierce and Allen (no KG) couldn't make it anywhere...........but a team with just Pau and Odom (no Kobe) could?

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
Pierce and Ray Allen would have been a 5-7 Seed. When KG went down we went pretty well going like 7-2 or something like that. And we played Spurs and Mavs.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
rofl smh on lakers playing on cruise control

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit and won...

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
for a second during i thought the lakers were the next miami....to come down 0-2 to win it all...but ha I hope celtics win it all...KG, Allen, Pierce they deserve it.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
i hope the lakers make interesting what because the lakers are down3-1 means everybody is given up what kind of lakers fan are u. real fans wont give up u dont deserve to be a laker fan or anybody else. only some people.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
for a second during i thought the lakers were the next miami....to come down 0-2 to win it all...but ha I hope celtics win it all...KG, Allen, Pierce they deserve it.
Stop living in the past, I guess thats all Miami fans can do now since the team is complete garbage.

djhipp

Reaction score
well sorry. but what about the other fans
I was watching the game and couldnt use the computer cause it was in the other room. I dont get why Doc never put Rondo back in the game after he took him out but it didnt really matter. Wonder if Perkins will be able to play in game 5, not that we'll need him but it can only help. And why hasnt Big Baby played a game all series? Excellent comeback, me and my dad were both going for the celtics(he was more just anti-laker than a fan though, even though he likes Phil Jackson) Allen for MVP(no, not Tony Allen :p)

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not a lakers fan...I hate the Lakers.

And I think KG, Allen, Pierce, and the other Cs deserve a championship.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i hope the lakers make interesting what because the lakers are down3-1 means everybody is given up what kind of lakers fan are u. real fans wont give up u dont deserve to be a laker fan or anybody else. only some people.
Everyone has given up because no one in the history of the NBA finals have some from down 3-1 to win it. I'd be shocked to see the Lakers even come withen 10 points the next game. They have to be extremely depressed after performing the biggest choke job in NBA Finals history. The Celtics big run came without Perkins, if he is not playing again, look for a blow out in game 5. They can run a faster offense without him and shove it in Pau's wussy face.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was watching the game and couldnt use the computer cause it was in the other room. I dont get why Doc never put Rondo back in the game after he took him out but it didnt really matter. Wonder if Perkins will be able to play in game 5, not that we'll need him but it can only help. And why hasnt Big Baby played a game all series? Excellent comeback, me and my dad were both going for the celtics(he was more just anti-laker than a fan though, even though he likes Phil Jackson) Allen for MVP(no, not Tony Allen :p)
Are you kidding me???? It because Eddie House was nailing huge shots, something Rondo rarely does. It was a good way of spreading the floor putting 4 shooters out there with KG, really opened things up. Big Baby hasn't played because PJ Brown is doing very well off the bench.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
would u give up winning the title. and if u wuold then your a quiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%