NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Sasha didn't play selfishly, he's a young player who didn't know when to take his shots and when to pass. I don't think he meant to hurt his team at all, because he knows he has the talent to help them win games but doesn't know exactly how to do it right yet, if that makes sense at all....

but yeah, training camp is all i'm looking forward to right now. I don't even know if I'll have the heart to watch another game just so I can see them lose the finals anyways (even if they win in LA next game, they'll lose in Boston). This really ruined their chances.

And no way am i glad for ANY of the celtics, but they obviously deserve it more than we do, especially after tonight's game. Paul Pierce for MVP

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he was averaging 18/12 for about a month right when he got injured.
and must i remind you that he's only 20?
He's the 2nd coming of Tyson Chandler. An athletic big man who has no range, and depends on alley opps as his main source of scoring. He has good defense I'll give him that, and like most 7 feet man can do, he can rebound.

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YESSSSS!!!!!
'
OMG YES... Ill post my thoughts once I realize what we just did.

yezzir

Reaction score
If you watched the entire game you could tell he wasn't being selfish, but just taking his shots. If you look at the stats, he looks selfish.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's the 2nd coming of Tyson Chandler. An athletic big man who has no range, and depends on alley opps as his main source of scoring. He has good defense I'll give him that, and like most 7 feet man can do, he can rebound.
you've obviously never seen him play. He has a really nice inside post game
and dont you think that defense would've helped a little?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've seen him play, and there was a reason he was among the league leaders in alley opps. From what I've seen, he has absolutely no range, he depends on dunking, he's like Dwight Howard but not nearly as powerful. He would have helped defensively, but he's still not the biggest guy. And I'm guessing the Celtics would have played differently with a new style with Bynum in there instead of just trying to pound it.

yezzir

Reaction score
What Bynum is going to bring back to the lakers is a low-post presence, both offensive and defensively. He can guard a guy like kg, and be able to post up on a guy like kg. He'd obviously have a tougher time on KG himself, but he'd be way more effective than Gasol ever was. He has a certain toughness about him.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say either Ray-Ray, Posey, or Powe for MVP...honestly.

yezzir

Reaction score
No way is Posey or Powe the MVP.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've seen him play, and there was a reason he was among the league leaders in alley opps. From what I've seen, he has absolutely no range, he depends on dunking, he's like Dwight Howard but not nearly as powerful. He would have helped defensively, but he's still not the biggest guy. And I'm guessing the Celtics would have played differently with a new style with Bynum in there instead of just trying to pound it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGywI2ijZ_c...feature=related
the game right befor his injury
yeah he gets a lot of oops, but he's got some sick all around stuff my friend

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's got good post moves, I realize that but when you have no range, you can easily be shut down and exploited in big games. He has time to develop, but he made a mistake not going to college and just going strait to the pros.
sure, but you even said it. he's got room for improvement, but he's still only 20
i like my chances with a front court of Bynum/Pau/Lamar

yezzir

Reaction score
sure, but you even said it. he's got room for improvement, but he's still only 20
and a backcourt that includes kobe bryant and some developing point guards.

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
Pierce will get MVP. Even though Ray Allen deserves it. The guy doesnt show up until the confrence finals and then he's gonna be top 2 in the MVP race for the finals.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who knows how long Bynum will be there, shown by his move from going to the pro's and not to college, obviously he wanted the money, and if someone offers more then the Lakers, he could be as good as gone.

yezzir

Reaction score
Who knows how long Bynum will be there, shown by his move from going to the pro's and not to college, obviously he wanted the money, and if someone offers more then the Lakers, he could be as good as gone.
i'm pretty sure he's sticking with the lakers.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure he's sticking with the lakers.
Yea because we all know players who get bashed by the teams star player and go from high school to Pros for money is guaranteed to stick with that same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%