NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
He had a lot of success with the lakers this year and the team went to the finals. I'm pretty sure that's enough to make him forget about kobe bashing him last summer when deciding where he wants to be.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He had a lot of success with the lakers this year and the team went to the finals. I'm pretty sure that's enough to make him forget about kobe bashing him last summer when deciding where he wants to be.
Carlos Boozer also had a lot of success with the Cavs with LBJ. Michael Redd picks to play for Milwaukee for 3 mill more instead of playing in his hometown state of Ohio. Money Talks.

yezzir

Reaction score
Carlos Boozer also had a lot of success with the Cavs with LBJ. Michael Redd picks to play for Milwaukee for 3 mill more instead of playing in his hometown state of Ohio. Money Talks.
Good point, but we'll just have to see. I'd be very disappointed if he did though. But I'm pretty sure LA would pay him enough to keep him happy. They know the type of talent he could be.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I heard during the Yankees game that the Celts came back from 21 and won. I didnt watch, I dont watch Lakers games unless they playin Sac but good to hear Celts won!

yezzir

Reaction score
I still don't know how I'm gonna sleep after this one. :rolleyes:

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
I heard during the Yankees game that the Celts came back from 21 and won. I didnt watch, I dont watch Lakers games unless they playin Sac but good to hear Celts won!
I think it was 24, and I'm loving that the C's are proving everyone wrong. I remember people telling me Boston didn't have a chance; that they wouldn't gel together; that they were too focused on the season and not the playoffs; that they wouldn't do good in the playoffs; that the Pistons or Cavs would beat them and they wouldn't make the finals; and then they made the finals and people were saying the Lakers would win in 5; the ESPN analysts were all picking LA; and now look were the Celtics are, one win away from being the Champions.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man.
the Celtics have been favored to win the title since the day they got KG. this is really no suprise

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
look at every preseason poll, yeah they have.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
blame the refs, not the Lakers
they just played the game. they dont make all the calls

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You think I just started hating the Lakers now? lol

yezzir

Reaction score
It really wasn't the lakers fault, blame stern and the nba.

As for who was favored to win the finals, NO ONE would have expected the lakers in the finals when the season started, but everyone expected the celtics to. Congrats on living up to it. ;)

...and I don't think this series is over. Yes, I said it was yesterday, but I was freaking depressed as hell. I never give up on my teams.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
the lakers are going back to boston and winning then win the rest of the games. And at least us lakers fans support are team win they lost and still talk about unlike celitics fans who didnt even post while the game was on yesterday.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the lakers are going back to boston and winning then win the rest of the games. And at least us lakers fans support are team win they lost and still talk about unlike celitics fans who didnt even post while the game was on yesterday.
Do you have selective memory or did you miss the last 3 or 4 pages? And before that I was out to eat with some friends while watching the game...so don't give me that "fan" BS.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe the Celtics fans are with somebody and not at there computer watching an important game? Probably the dumbest thing I ever heard, oh you guys weren't in here posting on a forum, horrible fans.

If this was the Cavs in the finals I probably would be at the games or at a friends, some people do other things then post at a forum while an important game is going on -_-

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? You think the Refs fixed the g ame yesterday?? No way. You guys were up 24 and then you couldn't make a shot in the third and Kobe couldn't get it going. Don't blame the refs. Blame your team for not being able to score in the second half. And if refs fixed games they would make sure this is a 7 game series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%