Isiah Promises Knicks Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mike Beasley, OJ Mayo, Derrick Rose = Greg Odens, Kevin Durants, and LeBron James type of entry to the league. We been waiting for them for almost 3 years now. Just there names will sell tickets one esp. if you begin to rebuild a roster. There already SuperStars.
They are superstars in the college level, doesn't mean anything yet.

And you should quit name calling/flaming, your the "boss" here, you should set an example.....and a good one at that.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
They are superstars in the college level, doesn't mean anything yet.

And you should quit name calling/flaming, your the "boss" here, you should set an example.....and a good one at that.
I agree

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's the boss, he can do what he wants!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's the boss and he just flames at people for no reason. Do you see Jarrod act like that??
No...But even before I posted here all the time and I would post at Gamefaqs,Kraig did aswell but he never made fun of me....

The only person who ever called me a n00b was CC.
Just don't get worked up over it.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's the boss, he can do what he wants!
Thanks Greg. I respect you man. You don't come up and acting like a n00b when you came here. First impressions mean alot right? Mr.Ballin needs to learn that.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Your a total doushe bag in general... I suspend your ass because your a <Censored>ing moron in general. Ever since you first came here and then contacted me, I've thought you were a total dumbass. Get teh F U C K off my board <Censored>. Your half the reason why no one comes here because we get more <Censored>ing stupid as we read your posts. Go <Censored>ing get shot on 31st street or something. So ummm.... start bowing down and becoming my <Censored> now. Am I supposed the be scared of the warning system if I can reverse my count. Seriously dude... Go find a life man... Get your cock and balls played with by something meaningful. I mean you must seriously get some ugly <Censored>. Anyways start respecting me or I'll <Censored>ing boot your ass out the door. One. BTW Member No.:1 means something your filthy butt slut. Big Bid'ness never gave me the title boss for nothing fool.

:allhail:
WOW

Now the Knicks are even making us fight.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Locked until an admin sees this. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Please don't post after mine. No one put their two sense in either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%