Isiah Promises Knicks Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
First things first... You have to trade Nate Robison somewhere else. Stephon deserves a trophyin NYC and thats his hood. People show up for him. Nate Robinson is just trouble in the locker room accroding to several Knicks last year. He is known to fight teammates in the lockers after practices. Next thing is to decide on moving Renaldo Balkman, David Lee, Eddy Curry or Zach Randolph for someother talent. I mean bring in Ron Artest. Ron is a player who looks like he can work on the same court with Stephon and Eddy. Maybe he can stop the fued between Curry and Zach. I don't what happened with the Knicks but its time to get players who want to get it done. It's a city with tons of tradition in the hoops world. So time to rebuild and trade talent for players who will get it done now not later. Build for today not tomarrow right?
Seriously why do you wanna give up David Lee?? :rolleyes:

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We aren't getting Ron Artest, because we don't need him as much as you think... Sure, he's a great defender, but our main defensive problem is down low. Jared Jeffries is a great defender at SF and Balkman can cover SF and SG... We aren't going to trade our most promising player, who also happens to be our best rebounder without even starting, for a guy with an attitude problem and someone who doesn't even address our biggest need.

And BKS: I'd love to deal Curry, but Crawford doesn't need to be dealt. Crawford is one of the more clutch players in the league, and I really like him. He can play the point and the 2, he knows our offense, and he has no attitude problems. And to be honest, 7/8 mill for a guy who can score 20 points per game isn't that overpriced, I think it's normal.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We aren't getting Ron Artest, because we don't need him as much as you think... Sure, he's a great defender, but our main defensive problem is down low. Jared Jeffries is a great defender at SF and Balkman can cover SF and SG... We aren't going to trade our most promising player, who also happens to be our best rebounder without even starting, for a guy with an attitude problem and someone who doesn't even address our biggest need.

And BKS: I'd love to deal Curry, but Crawford doesn't need to be dealt. Crawford is one of the more clutch players in the league, and I really like him. He can play the point and the 2, he knows our offense, and he has no attitude problems. And to be honest, 7/8 mill for a guy who can score 20 points per game isn't that overpriced, I think it's normal.
I think some people forgot that he played some PF in Sac-town because the is a <Censored>ing muscular tank also? Ron Artest can get it done on the block and uptop on D. Attitude problem or Passion? Your choice. He made one mistake and since then has better himself in the league... Idk... Maybe you can do the Celtic thing and trade everyone for Kobe... Or Tmac since he's is possibly requesting his way put of Houston. One.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So you think trading our future for Artest would help us?

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So you think trading our future for Artest would help us?
Why not? Boston did it and look how there doing?
Anyways Its just 2 guys and you have a lottery pick this year.
What are you going to do draft another Renaldo Balkman with a top pick...
Well it is NYK so anything can happen.
One.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So do you think Artest will help our team as much as KG or Allen would?

And we don't have a Paul Pierce, either.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Curry for Kwame Brown...

Kwame FTW!

Faber

Reaction score
Aww I feel bad for him now, I can't believe he actually thinks this will happen. Hopefully he can get help somewhere in th future since hes obviously going crazy.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You have no reason to support your answer. Do you even see the Knick games?? Lee plays really hard and is the only guy that gives it all for the knicks and plays well in every game.
Do I ever listen to your opinion.....I'll give everyone reading this some time to think.....NO! I've watch Lee both in HS...A little in College...and some in the NBA. The kid is a good talent. Not a Superstar talent...More like a Corey Maggette at best for talent wise. I mean you guys forget this is a <Censored>ing business... You have no guarentee of staying on a roster... Tomarrow can be your last day on a team... I honestly think you guys forget that... Its a business... <Censored> happens... Like I said its this combo to Sacramento:

Robinson + Balkman + Rose
Lee + Balkman + Rose
Lee + Robinson + Balkman
Anyways... Isiah has been big on Ron "Pacman" Artest since he met the kid... I guess we all forget that too. So Mr. ballin you can really get on your knees and blow my balls. David Lee will never be a SS like what you can get in this draft...Mayo, Rose, Gordon, Beasley, ect. Robinson will never be a Superstar because he is short and doesn't see the floor as well as other... Athleticism is just part but not all of this game... You trade these kids and bring in more through the draft... Just think Dip<Censored>s of having Rose or Mayo on your roster... Deifinatly brings in more fans then Lee would... These guys are already Superstars... One.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York Gets:
Shaquille O'Neal
Mark Blount
Smush Parker
2008 2nd Round Pick.

Miami Gets:
Stephon Marbury
Eddy Curry

--Both Teams Swap 2008 First Rounders

No way, no way.

This is a bad trade for us BY FAR.

An aging Shaq, or Sorry smush isnt what we need.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ron Artest is no superstar either, he's just a star with pretty good defense. I think that if Lee is better than Artest, and he will improve, Artest is older, and will keep getting hurt, and not improve his game at all. Artest is not what New York needs.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
Do I ever listen to your opinion.....I'll give everyone reading this some time to think.....NO! I've watch Lee both in HS...A little in College...and some in the NBA. The kid is a good talent. Not a Superstar talent...More like a Corey Maggette at best for talent wise. I mean you guys forget this is a <Censored>ing business... You have no guarentee of staying on a roster... Tomarrow can be your last day on a team... I honestly think you guys forget that... Its a business... <Censored> happens... Like I said its this combo to Sacramento:

Anyways... Isiah has been big on Ron "Pacman" Artest since he met the kid... I guess we all forget that too. So Mr. ballin you can really get on your knees and blow my balls. David Lee will never be a SS like what you can get in this draft...Mayo, Rose, Gordon, Beasley, ect. Robinson will never be a Superstar because he is short and doesn't see the floor as well as other... Athleticism is just part but not all of this game... You trade these kids and bring in more through the draft... Just think Dip<Censored>s of having Rose or Mayo on your roster... Deifinatly brings in more fans then Lee would... These guys are already Superstars... One.
OMG you don't know crap about the Knicks. Lee averages 8 rebounds and about 10 points in 26.4 minutes. He played for 2 years and he has a lot coming.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Craig, as a Knicks fan, I'll be the first to tell you that OJ Mayo or Gordon or Beasley or Rose would not increase ticket prices as much as trading Lee would decrease them.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OMG you don't know crap about the Knicks. Lee averages 8 rebounds and about 10 points in 26.4 minutes. He played for 2 years and he has a lot coming.
Dude you dont know jack <Censored> in the first place <Censored>ing n00b.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Craig, as a Knicks fan, I'll be the first to tell you that OJ Mayo or Gordon or Beasley or Rose would not increase ticket prices as much as trading Lee would decrease them.
Mike Beasley, OJ Mayo, Derrick Rose = Greg Odens, Kevin Durants, and LeBron James type of entry to the league. We been waiting for them for almost 3 years now. Just there names will sell tickets one esp. if you begin to rebuild a roster. There already SuperStars.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Knicks might gain some fans, but the Knicks would lose more if they lost Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%