Isiah Promises Knicks Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm rooting for New York to lose until they make some much needed changes.....even though I like Crawford.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Craig, no offense, but please, STFU if you don't know <Censored>.

David Lee is not available, and neither is Nate Robinson.

If we trade one, let alone both, it won't be for Artest. Artest is injured and has MUCH more of an attitude problem than Nate.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Craig, no offense, but please, STFU if you don't know <Censored>.

David Lee is not available, and neither is Nate Robinson.

If we trade one, let alone both, it won't be for Artest. Artest is injured and has MUCH more of an attitude problem than Nate.
But Ron can run a team....
I wouldn't do that trade though like I said Nate and David would explode in Sac and then the Knicks would just look even stupider.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But Ron can run a team....
I wouldn't do that trade though like I said Nate and David would explode in Sac and then the Knicks would just look even stupider.
Ron can't run a team. He can help out majorly, but thats falling away from him now, he's getting older, and injured more often. Trading 2 future stars for 1 older star is not even close to worth it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ron can't run a team. He can help out majorly, but thats falling away from him now, he's getting older, and injured more often. Trading 2 future stars for 1 older star is not even close to worth it.
Yea he can run a team...He has enough "power" and most of the other players would listen BUT all the players well older players on the Knicks play for stats not for the team.
And most of there stats aren't as good as they could be...Isiah just sucks as a coach.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMAO... I think its funny how all knicks fan take what I posted as true rumors. I really dont give 2 <Censored>s about there managment or Coach. Changes need to be done...but wont for another 2-3 years. One.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Craig is disillusion if he thinks Isiah will trade his backup PG and PG of the future, along with one of the most promising big men in the league for a disgruntled star who is only a star because of his defense.

Artest's value is overrated for me... Every place he's played for has done 2 things:

1) They end up worse than before they got him
2) They ended up having him leave on bad terms, pretty much him forcing his way out

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yep I agree. Artest isn't that good of a player that everyone is cracking him up to be.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess Eric didnt notice Nate Robinson on my second Post with shaq. Nate stayed...LOL. You cant trade both ur PGs in 2 deals in one season LOL. I know that dip<Censored> because who do you have that knows the plays. No one. So look:

PG - Nate Robinson / Smush Parker / Mardy Collins
SG - Jamal Crawford / Fred Jones / Quincy Douby
SF - Ron Artest / Quentin Richardson / Jared Jefferies
PF - Zach Randolph / Mark Blount / Wilson Chandler
C - Shaquille O'Neal / Randolph Morris / Jerome James

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh I honestly wouldn't go after an aging and not as good Shaq....that won't help them much.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess Eric didnt notice Nate Robinson on my second Post with shaq. Nate stayed...LOL. You cant trade both ur PGs in 2 deals in one season LOL. I know that dip<Censored> because who do you have that knows the plays. No one. So look:

PG - Nate Robinson / Smush Parker / Mardy Collins
SG - Jamal Crawford / Fred Jones / Quincy Douby
SF - Ron Artest / Quentin Richardson / Jared Jefferies
PF - Zach Randolph / Mark Blount / Wilson Chandler
C - Shaquille O'Neal / Randolph Morris / Jerome James
IF the trades happened that would be a nice team but they won't.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL...Cut the salary in 3 yrs tho... Gotta think of that. 90 Mils gets cut to like 70 mil.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They need to trade away guys like Eddy Curry and Jamal Crawford, not David Lee... >_>

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL...Cut the salary in 3 yrs tho... Gotta think of that. 90 Mils gets cut to like 70 mil.
Well that maybe, but I'm pretty sure New York is more willing to go after young guys, then old guys.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well that maybe, but I'm pretty sure New York is more willing to go after young guys, then old guys.
You cant trade Marbury, Curry, and them for young talent. No one wants them LOL. BTW New York should aquire Kwame Brown...LOL! Add another useless issue player to the roster.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yep I agree. Artest isn't that good of a player that everyone is cracking him up to be.
Are you kidding me? He is the one of the best defenders in the league and had a good O to go along with it. And he has as much heart as anyone in the NBA!

Ron isnt that good of a player? :headsmack:

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? He is the one of the best defenders in the league and had a good O to go along with it. And he has as much heart as anyone in the NBA!

Ron isnt that good of a player? :headsmack:
Agreed! Guess he didnt win a DPOY! Guess he isnt good. :headsmack:

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Kings arent just going to give him away. You got to give talent to get it.
Exactly... He is worth atleast 2 young talents.

Lee + Balkman
Balkman + Robinson
Robinson + Lee

It has to be one of those combo's and I am being serious. Plus the addition of Rose's giant 7 Million salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%