RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boykins -> Cavs -> Championship contenders again

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boykins -> Cavs -> Championship contenders again

WHAT? if they pick-up Boykins then that makes them contenders? I have to disagree, Boykins is a solid PG but not the type of PG you want running your team, he's just a better version of Daniel Gibson.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WHAT? if they pick-up Boykins then that makes them contenders? I have to disagree, Boykins is a solid PG but not the type of PG you want running your team, he's just a better version of Daniel Gibson.
No I think that if Boykins goes to the Cavs they will be way better.He may not be a true PG but he is a huge upgrade over Boobie.

And if he goes to the Bobcats he will make them better too.I mean he will be there backup PG and he could even play SG while Felton runs the Point.

Whatever team he goes to they will just get better.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he's better as a back-up guard, rather then a starting PG, he's already showed that when AI first arrived in Denver when Melo was out.

Boykins is a good guard, dont get me wrong but he isnt going to make the players around him better, you cant count on him to make something out of nothing, thats why I doubt he's the missing peice to the Cavs troubles. First they need to find a 2nd scorer, then they need a PG that can MAKE plays, before they worry about an off the bench spark-plug

bulls12

Reaction score
I forgot Boykins was a free agent, I hope the Bobcats get him. they're one of my favorite teams.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I forgot Boykins was a free agent, I hope the Bobcats get him. they're one of my favorite teams.
Same here ever since they got J-Rich I LOVED them I mean I liked them before but there games would be so fine to watch with Emeka,G-Force and J-Rich dunking on everyone.

.loggie

Reaction score
The only thing is I remember back in the summer I read that Boykins wasn't interested in signing with the Cavs but I like the idea of him in Charlotte but as a backup.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
"Managing Member of Basketball Operations Michael Jordan took the court with the Charlotte Bobcats on Tuesday for a brief workout with the team. While Jordan demonstratively laughed off the possibility of a comeback, he did take time after practice to talk with the media about a host of different things pertaining to the Bobcats"

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats awesome. Haha. I wonder if he still has it....COMEBACK COMEBACK COMEBACK

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah, MJ, come back. I'd love to see you tarnish your legacy...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He should be playing is scrubby son 1 on 1 instead. Jk.

bulls12

Reaction score
Geez what is he, like 44?

I wonder how the Bobcats will do this season. I can see them in the playoffs if they get some inside scoring.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah they started out strong but have slowed down and are now 10-14 or something like that I beleive.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just noticed the tape over the "adidas" logo on Jordan's practice jersey.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From realgm.com
Sam Vincent is now of a mind that Raymond Felton doesn't play his best when he has primary responsibility as the team's playmaker. Hence, veteran Jeff McInnis becomes a starter.

"I'm not saying he's not a point guard," Vincent said of Felton. "He's a point guard who is still learning how to best get his game comfortable. In trying to do that, we're losing some of his aggressiveness.

"He's a combo guard who can play the point."

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You always post stuff that i was going to...

He should start at the Point still NO ONE else unless they get someone better.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
McInnis has been playing solid for them, it allows them to not need to start somebody like Mohammed or Hollins and go small...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%