2017 MLB Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Cubs paid a lot to Justin Wilson at the deadline and I don't even think he's even warmed up this series

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
The Cubs paid a lot to Justin Wilson at the deadline and I don't even think he's even warmed up this series
honestly didn't like their moves this season
Gave up a lot

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Candelario was really good for the Tigers in September, and the 18 year old SS looks promising too.

Early returns on that trade are not looking good for the Cubs. Avila doesn't have an AB this postseason either.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
.ptt81 said:
100 losses to make the playoffs the following season
Doesn't matter how many wins or losses they have.  They're the Twins, and an easy first round exit in the playoffs.  That franchise has done nothing to make the team win.  They spend no money.  They develop players, then they watch them leave to teams who have more money. 

Somehow they win games in random seasons (such as this year).  They've always been good at doing that, but it never pays off when they get to the postseason because they just aren't better than other "playoff" teams.

Look at how many times the Yankees have beat the Twins in the playoffs... 12 in a row?  I hate to be a jerk, but the Twins are not a good team, sorry.  If they win the same number of games next year and get to the playoffs, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Get the cubs the fuck out of the playoffs

It's really bad when I'm rooting for Washington

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I still want to see the Cubs win game 5.  Nationals are just going to lose one way or another anyway.

Strasburg is on fire though, I've always liked him.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Candelario was really good for the Tigers in September, and the 18 year old SS looks promising too.

Early returns on that trade are not looking good for the Cubs. Avila doesn't have an AB this postseason either.
even Quintana

He's a good starter and under control but they still gave to a lot

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We will lose this game but I'm taking solace in the fact that Aaron Judge has struck out in literally every at bat

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Yankees know how to win.  Something the Red Sox can't do.

No matter who they face, they're winners.  The whole franchise is based off winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%