2009 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think everything is getting blown out of proportion

if Aaron Brooks did to lets say Pau Gasol what Fisher did to Scola, cheato would not be saying anything.
i know its the lakers and everyone hates us, but i just want equality. lol i know i'll never get it

he got suspended and thats that. idk what else to say. i still love what he did though. he lit a fuse in the team.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raefer got a game as well

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think what's being forgotten is how hilarious rafer smacking eddie house up. I almost died of laughter watching it. Cuz eddie house is a role player that swears he's mvp status and to see skip slap him like that's his son was hilarious.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
rofl,

skip to 53 seconds lmfao rofl rofl rofl

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think everything is getting blown out of proportion

if Aaron Brooks did to lets say Pau Gasol what Fisher did to Scola, cheato would not be saying anything.
i know its the lakers and everyone hates us, but i just want equality. lol i know i'll never get it

he got suspended and thats that. idk what else to say. i still love what he did though. he lit a fuse in the team.
If Scola level Kobed like Fisher did to Scola, you would want Scola banned from the NBA and executed.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
That was ridiculous. Fisher was one of the few Lakers that I could really stand, but after last night, it pretty much went all down the tubes.

These things are getting heated though, and were only through 2 games. Boston and Magic have some heat as well.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Holy <Censored>, what a dunk by LeBron.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WOW, what a shot. LeBron just pulls up from near mid court like it's nothing.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think what's being forgotten is how hilarious rafer smacking eddie house up. I almost died of laughter watching it. Cuz eddie house is a role player that swears he's mvp status and to see skip slap him like that's his son was hilarious.
what gets me is eddie's post game comments
he was like "when your beating someone's ass they resort to bush league tactics"

SMFH this dude started it

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
LeBron is absolutely crazy. Should be a fun second half, about as fun as the first. Well, at least if you like Cleveland.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
30 point lead after 3, even the Pistons weren't this bad.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Looks like Atlanta went home after they beat Miami.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wtf?
why do the nuggets get so much time off?

they should be playing today. or at least tomorrow, but saturday? damn
SMH

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol we dont play till saturday in dallas

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
Way it looked to night Cleveland was trying to send a message, at this point I think that no one has the confidence to challenge them.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
It`s not necessarily that noone has the confidence to challenge them, it`s just that noone has the skill level to do so. Pistons were an absolute mess, and barely even made it into the playoffs, and the Hawks are still a young team, and aren`t quite ready at being contenders yet. Would`ve been nice to see Heat vs. Cavs, over Hawks vs. Cavs. I think Heat would`ve made it more of a series. Wade and Lebron went off like mad each time they faced off, scoring at least 30 each game, respectively, so, it would`ve been rather exciting, imo.

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
It`s not necessarily that noone has the confidence to challenge them, it`s just that noone has the skill level to do so. Pistons were an absolute mess, and barely even made it into the playoffs, and the Hawks are still a young team, and aren`t quite ready at being contenders yet. Would`ve been nice to see Heat vs. Cavs, over Hawks vs. Cavs. I think Heat would`ve made it more of a series. Wade and Lebron went off like mad each time they faced off, scoring at least 30 each game, respectively, so, it would`ve been rather exciting, imo.
Right I don't think I meant to necessarily say confidence lacking, as much as I meant to say that no one how there defense is playing, other than possibly the Rockets when there on, can guard the Cavs attack

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol we dont play till saturday in dallas <3. it's 2 must win games in a row for us.

tbh, watching this video almost makes me cry, Dirk and Nash made me love basketball. Before them it was just basketball in Dallas that I paid no attention to as a kid.

i know its random but still

i miss the don nelson days, sure no defense and a lot of choke jobs, but every game was so darn good <3
oh i miss the choke jobs. remember Dalls blowing a 28 point 4th quarter lead to the Lakers

i'm not gonna lie Maple. when i was first starting to watch NBA, Steve Nash was my favorite player. I mean I still love the dude even though he tormented me with the Suns. Mavs used to be my #2 team. I loved Nash, liked Dirk, liked Finley. i remember when they tradced Juwan for Raef/Nick the Quick. i was like wtf? why would you trade your two best players

man, that was so long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%