Hall of Fame
Reaction score
offensively you'd be good
defensively, eh

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why trade Afflalo? lol this money won't help us get a good big anyways. We need a real center, and reports are that Dumars likes Glen Davis <_<

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I seriously dont get that move couldnt they at least get a high second from a sorry ass team.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea we could have gotten a lot more IMO.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Otis Smith is a <Censored>

I know Gortat stated that he might not be happy trying to find minutes in Orlando. What are your thoughts on that? Is that something you're going to speak with him?

Rough life, isn't it. It's tough all over, isn't it.

Guys who have good character, once they get in the gym, their character fall back into form. Courtney is not happy about the trade going to New Jersey, but his character will carry him through so I'm not overly concerned about that part. Once he gets back into the gym, you have a tendency to earn your time.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LAS VEGAS -- Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said tonight he was "not as hopeful" of re-signing unrestricted free agent Lamar Odom "as I was Friday." Asked why, Kupchak said, "It's just a feeling you get. You have conversations with the player's representative and, right now, I'm not sure we're on the same page."

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OKC? Do they still have cap? Blazers if they don't get Milsap.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
San Antonio is looking to clear CAP space too for him, idk how they would do it but if they do then the WCF's are gonna be incredible.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think that's possible for the Spurs to clear that much that quick.
Could be wrong.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Spurs would need a S&T, but thats not gonna happen with the Lakers

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Greek team Olympiakos may be ready to make a substantial offer to Ramon Sessions or Nate Robinson.

The team signed Josh Childress last season.

The Knicks may have no problem with Robinson playing abroad for a season since they would retain his rights while not having to commit to a new contract for the restricted free-agent guard.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, in an interview on NBA TV, said that Dallas has been in contact with the agent for Lakers free agent forward Lamar Odom, whose negotiations with Los Angeles are going slowly. But Odom is not likely to sign anywhere for the mid-level that the Mavericks now, again, have at their disposal; he's accepted that he'll face a pay cut from last year's $14 million, but doesn't want to go down that much.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I highly doubt Odom takes a deal with less money when he could still get 8mil from LA

With that said, if he did for some crazy reason, then losing out on Gortat wouldnt be bad at all.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont see why they would go after him when they need a big man. I'd go after a wilcox or drew gooden if i was marc.

Its not looking good for dre miller getting the money he wants. He just needs to take our deal

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To all my cavs fans, I got a question. What will be reception if boozer was to come back to Cleveland? Good or Bad?
Mo Williams tweeted that. Probably just curious but we do have an expiring in Big Z to deal for him. and I still am not a huge fan of Boozer, if he does come here Mike Brown needs to teach him defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%