The Real 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
looked like he slipped on sweat or some sort of wet spot on the floor.  

Looks like he's walking fine, but he'll probably miss 3 months while listed day to day.

and now the Bulls are going to fucking blow an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter.  All sorts of fun happening.

He hurt his meniscus running like that too, though. Same angled bullshit. Put your feet on the floor and stay upright, for fuck's sake. Most people run with a little lean. His is so drastic. He's going to keep getting hurt.

Terrence Ross just made sure Chicago wins. Dumbass.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bulls struggle to close teams out all the time.  They had a 15+ point lead against the Sixers and they cut it to one before the end of that one.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sacramento needs to stop coughing leads, damn
Why are they so cocky

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every day Derrick Rose has been healthy, I'd have one dollar

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I invented something everyone shut the fuck up

Klay for..trey

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It sucks because none of the injuries are really related to each other.  Both knee injuries were non-contact injuries.  He came down on Kyrie's foot and rolled his ankle, and this time he slipped on a wet spot on the floor and tweaked his hammy.  I'm not sure if he's injury prone, or if he just has some really shit luck.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Derrick Rose is the first player I've ever seen whose injuries are a result of the way he steps. Dude has to turn his ankles when he runs because he runs at such sharp angles. His body was leaning way over on that injury. It was leaning over when he had his meniscus injury. How hard would it be to change that? 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Derrick Rose is the first player I've ever seen whose injuries are a result of the way he steps. Dude has to turn his ankles when he runs because he runs at such sharp angles. His body was leaning way over on that injury. It was leaning over when he had his meniscus injury. How hard would it be to change that? 

All players get low when they're driving and making cuts.  That's not something exclusive to Rose.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:

All players get low when they're driving and making cuts.  That's not something exclusive to Rose.

It's not exclusive to him, yeah, but I don't know if they all lean as far as he does. It's probably due to his speed. It's definitely part of what's caused these injuries.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think all the jump stops and one footed floaters are what ravaged his left knee the first time.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/suntimes_hoops/status/533112995577344000

Still think he should rest a game or two.  You don't want to take hamstring injuries lightly.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
https://twitter.com/suntimes_hoops/status/533112995577344000

Still think he should rest a game or two.  You don't want to take hamstring injuries lightly.
oh you know he will lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chris Bosh is the man
Fuck yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%