Should Michael Vick be allowed to play in the NFL Again?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
All I have to say is that Mike Vick should be allowed back into the league. I will say nothing else because I'm pretty sure it will probably result into some name calling.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
This is no longer about Vick.. Thread should be closed.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
how is it not about vick? Why the racism argument? It's because part of the argument was frowned upon as racist. We've overcome that. I'm not closing this because in 2008, racism is a big part of the world. We have to deal with it and I think we're all still learning how to deal with it. It's part of the argument on Vick. Some1 hinted that these types of cases pop up due to african americans, people referred to by the N word, or w/e.

This is a learning experience for all of us and it should stay open.

When it comes to any person, Racism is 85% of the time going to become a factor.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
People don't come to forums to hear <Censored> this and <Censored> that.

This should have nothing to do about race... It should be about whether he deserves to be allowed to play in the NFL.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
and you have to understand that some people will use racism as a part of their argument against a player following a felony.

Some people will inadvertently use racism to back up their argument towards bringing a player back. It was still a discussion regarding Vick and his crime, and every little aspect will come into play when discussing whether or not a player deserves to return to a job or sport.

The argument on this ended a while ago. It was dragged to another forum so that members of the board could voice their opinion on the matter.

In the section where the argument continued, will be the place where the admins and fellow staff members will take care of business.

As for this topic, for now the issue has resolved. If it returns, I promise you and every other memeber of this site that the topic will be closed and reports will be filed.

But as for now, the topic has strayed away from that issue, so let's move on.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The argument becomes about race because most people wouldn't care if Vick was white. Just sayin.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
exactly, in this day in age race always becomes an issue.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Topic closed, if you want to discuss race, the Mike Vick thread is not the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%