Should Michael Vick be allowed to play in the NFL Again?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NFL Players are role models... You can't put a <Censored> who is in jail for 1.5-2 years in there.

I'm beyond the fact that what he did is despicable, illegal, and unforgivable... Anyone who defends that is an utter moron who blindly defends any person of color... Just think of the NFL fans growing up looking up to these people.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Ok here's the big issues here. Just because other people have gotten away with it doesn't mean everyone should. Sooner or later their going to stop giving those second chances and we've all see nthat with exactly how strict the NFL has been.

Unless he proves that he's changed, they wont let him in. They probably will, because he'll do something that makes him look like a good guy. What's the argument with killing a human or killing 2 dozen dogs? We're all animals, he just brutally killed one species. *scarcastic* what's so wrong with that?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Humans are animals so I have no clue where you are coming from.

EVERY kind of dog gets put down every week for being dangerous or because they cannot find a home but the people who do this wish there was something else they could do. Vick corrupted these dogs and betrayed their trust in humans. These were dogs that are supposed to be our friends not tortured and forced to fight.

IDK where you're from, but in America you are innocent until proven guilty.

You dont hold a humans life on the same level you do a animals, Zig, lets be real here. Humans have crooked ways but c'mon.

And I know dogs are put down everyday, but Im sure pits are put down just for being pits alot more then others. I know for a fact, I had a pit bull named Gemini and he got out of the gate a few times, the neighbors called the pound on him and he was put down. He never had any problems, never attacked anyone. So that argument is mute.

As for the innocent tillproven guilty thing, its a nice phrase they want you to believe. But if your CAUGHT WITH COKE, I think that means something.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
NFL Players are role models... You can't put a <Censored> who is in jail for 1.5-2 years in there.

I'm beyond the fact that what he did is despicable, illegal, and unforgivable... Anyone who defends that is an utter moron who blindly defends any person of color... Just think of the NFL fans growing up looking up to these people.
that's a good point. They are role models. Do you want kids to think that making such horrible choices is "ok" if your going to get a second chance?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Really Yanks? Really?

SMH at ignorance.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
You dont hold a humans life on the same level you do a animals, Zig, lets be real here. Humans have crooked ways but c'mon.

And I know dogs are put down everyday, but Im sure pits are put down just for being pits alot more then others. I know for a fact, I had a pit bull named Gemini and he got out of the gate a few times, the neighbors called the pound on him and he was put down. He never had any problems, never attacked anyone. So that argument is mute.

As for the innocent tillproven guilty thing, its a nice phrase they want you to believe. But if your CAUGHT WITH COKE, I think that means something.
ya well you'd be surprised when Lawyers cann pull that "he may not have known it was there" crap and get the guy free.

Innocent till proven guilty.
Just like OJ's first time. We all knew he was guilty, but it wasn't proven (apparently)

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
im just curious, what is it that makes killing a whole bunch of dogs not as horrible as killing a human? seeing as that was part of your case.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On top of that he's throwing "<Censored>" around and accusing me of being a moron. lol

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im just curious, what is it that makes killing a whole bunch of dogs not as horrible as killing a human? seeing as that was part of your case.
I never said it wasnt wrong.

Read all my post and youll never see I said it was ok. But people take it too far.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Really Yanks? Really?

SMH at ignorance.
FYI, there's really no way to refer to black people in a way that Americans don't look at as racist in Russian.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FYI, there's really no way to refer to black people in a way that Americans don't look at as racist in Russian.
BS zig and you know it. He throws around <Censored> with no problem. He can say african american. We are in America not russia.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I understand that a human's life is often considered to be more "valuable" than a dog's life, and in a sense I understand where you're coming from.

But, let's put it this way:

Human's can interact through the gift of speech... Human's can scream, say stop, call for help, cry, fight back, etc. A dog really can't do much more than whimper or maybe fight back, but by that point Mike Vick was already either shooting them, or drowning them in water and then electricuting them (yes, he was convicted for that)... Dogs are defenseless, which makes the crime that more despicable.

Don't get me wrong, if it's life or death, I'm killing a dog over killing a human... But the same way that jurors must look at a case through both perspectives, you must look at this from the perspective of Vick and the dogs.

From Vick's perspective: He was gaining money, pleasure, and possibly a sense of accomplishment or maybe a sense of power.

A dog: nothing... They do what they are told, or forced to do... Then when they lose, they are already near death, and then are helpless anyway....

As you can see in this thread, every black who posted supports Vick, and I haven't seen a white support him... I guess it'll always be that way, and you guys bring that upon yourselves.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But its <Censored> Zig. lol

Idc what race he is, I dont go around callin him names, so he should have the same respect for my people.

I dont understand why that statement is even being defended.

Im done in this thread, I can just smell the problems erupting and Im not even gonna entertain it.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
African American isn't proper... Not all blacks are African.

Anyhow, you guys may or may not be niggers. Not all blacks are niggers. Mike Vick brings it upon himself to be a <Censored>.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BS zig and you know it. He throws around <Censored> with no problem. He can say african american. We are in America not russia.
Dude a kid that's like my brother was born in the Soviet Union, I'm at his house all the time and when he talks to his mother and grandmother about black people he says nyegr which means <Censored>. It's like how I grew up referring to myself as a Jew even though it's "racist" to say and I get slapped by my grandma when I say it but I still say it around her because that's what I grew up saying. Only other thing they say is their word for black which is almost never used or abeezyana which means monkey. I've been told this by both Eric and my friend. It's not that they're racist, they just grew up talking like that.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i didnt say that it wasnt wrong. I asked what makes it not as bad as killing a human? There's no real fact to prove it. THat was kind of what you were hinting, that it doesnt matter AS MUCH because it wasnt a human, it was just a few hounds of dogs.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't accuse you of being a moron. I didn't accuse anybody of anything. I clearly said that anybody who supports Vick is an utter moron who can't see past the accused man's color.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Dude a kid that's like my brother was born in the Soviet Union, I'm at his house all the time and when he talks to his mother and grandmother about black people he says nyegr which means <Censored>. It's like how I grew up referring to myself as a Jew even though it's "racist" to say and I get slapped by my grandma when I say it but I still say it around her because that's what I grew up saying. Only other thing they say is their word for black which is almost never used or abeezyana which means monkey. I've been told this by both Eric and my friend. It's not that they're racist, they just grew up talking like that.
I got a detention once in HS last year for calling a kid an African American. Apparently I "singled him out" and made it an offensive remark, because they say whites dont refer to white people as "he's white" or "hey, it's white johnny". I was pissed..

what I'm saying there is no matter what, somebody's going to find words offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%