Reaction score
i liked the round boy from the attitude era

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i liked the round boy from the attitude era

That and the winged eagle like baggs said has me sold along with Ric Flair's classic gold belt.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
aj styles cut a promo on an indy show after a match and said if there is an open spot hes winning the rumble as the crowd chanted you deserve it

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't imagine that he spoiled actual WWE storyline plans at an Indy show, but I guess crazier things have happened 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont think he spoiled anything. the crowd was chanting royal rumble too so he just told them what he wanted to hear at the very least

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. I don't think he'll be in the rumble. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im on the fence. i think if he is in the rumble it'll be to screw the winner. i really doubt his debut is a guy who gets eliminated and him going until the end would be anticlimactic

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really miss Seth Rollins. Wasn't his biggest fan a while ago, but he's right up there now with Daniel Bryan for me. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only 2 matches for the rumble scheduled so far and one of them is the Rumble match lol. So i expect a lot of throw on matches to be added this week.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm guessing that The Uso will be facing new day for the belts and Becky Lynch vs Charlotte. and maybe Kalisto vs ADR

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All I know is the Rumble is gonna end with some serious fuckery 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kalisto vs del rio will happen for sure.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Reportedly Offers AJ Styles “Blow-Away” Offer to Come to the Company
Prior to reports of AJ Styles heading to WWE, Ring of Honor was reportedly trying to re-sign Styles to a long term six figure deal. The contract would have seen Styles work for both ROH and NJPW as he is a major draw for both promotions.

Those plans went out the window once Styles informed Ring of Honor that WWE had offered him what has been described as a “blow-away offer.” Ring of Honor then removed Styles from all the dates he was scheduled for. It is always still possible that Styles does a ROH farewell date, but that is yet to be confirmed.

ROH has been trying to keep WWE from taking their talents, so they’re offering exclusive deals to some of their talents.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Finn Balor addresses WWE - Bullet Club rumors
Before news broke of AJ Styles heading to WWE (although he has not signed an actual WWE contract yet) Ring of Honor was trying to re-sign Styles to a long-term and big-money deal. The contract would see Styles work for ROH and NJPW as he is a big draw for both promotions.

PWTorch reports that ROH wanted to sign Styles to a six-figure deal, but WWE offered Styles with what has been described as a blow-away offer.

Once Styles told ROH about WWEs offer and that he plans to sign it, ROH removed Styles from all dates he was originally advertised for. Its always possible that he does have the option to have an ROH farewell date. ROH is trying to keep WWE from taking their talents, so theyre offering big money/exclusive deals to their talents. The best example of this was with The Young Bucks.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So, WWE is planning on vignettes to introduce him on WWE programming and the current plan for him is to officially debut on the post-Royal Rumble 2016 edition of WWE Raw.

While AJ Styles is scheduled to debut directly on the WWE main roster, that might not be the case for other NJPW stars that were rumored to sign with WWE.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BB is getting antsy, so I'll go ahead and post this now:

1's and 6's:
2's and 7's:
3's and 8's:
4's and 9's:
5's and 0's:

Winner is the person who correctly picks what slot the Royal Rumble winner comes from. Post which one you want. I'll just take the last one remaining.

Previous Winners
2015: Big Bid'ness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%