Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Cena winning that feud was a fucking joke
but its not like ko wouldnt be any further than he already is. hes a legitimate main event guy regardless of the outcome. if anything, cena should have lost to zayn

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
but its not like ko wouldnt be any further than he already is. hes a legitimate main event guy regardless of the outcome. if anything, cena should have lost to zayn
How is Owens a legitimate main event guy? Right now he's a mid-carder. The only reason he was even mentioned in Vince's promo is because of how thin the roster is right now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
a main event guy CAN and SHOULD still be able to work the mid card.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best heel in the company right now. I'm going to say that Owens will win MITB this year.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Best heel in the company right now. I'm going to say that Owens will win MITB this year.
thats my guess right now too

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
MITB? That's gotta be Kane!!!

Or.. 

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
When has Owens main evented though?
his whole career until coming to the main roster which he hasnt even been on for a year and he just main evented raw and im pretty sure hes done it before too.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the same source who leaked cena taking time off has leaked an email he got from someone who works in human resources for wwe and had to process a release that'll be final next week -- daniel bryan

I work in WWE HR. Im not high up the totem pole by any means though.
So on Friday one of my co-workers had to process a release and that release was for Daniel Bryan.
Monday, January 18th is the date that is listed for when the deal is processed. Not sure exactly why my coworker was very quiet about the whole thing other than letting a few people know.
And to be honest she didnt let me know Im not in her inner circle. I just overheard her telling someone else and she was in shock.
Not sure why its a week away or anything like that as our usual releases are dated that very day. She seemed shocked by it all.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
his whole career until coming to the main roster which he hasnt even been on for a year and he just main evented raw and im pretty sure hes done it before too.
Literally everybody on the roster main evented raw monday haha.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's not talented, but in WWE up until this point, he's not a main eventer. Main eventer to me means a guy who can headline a PPV, not Raw or Smackdown. By that logic, Nikki Bella is a main eventer

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he could do that though..

And the match on raw was him vs roman. that shit was basically a lumberjack match until the end.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I did a MyCareer and formed a tag team with my boy D-Bryan. It's lit 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Daniel Bryan Not Being Released from WWE Next Week
There were rumors going around online that WWE was in the process of releasing Daniel Bryan from his contract, and that the announcement would be made public next

Monday. These reports are completely false and Bryan still remains with the company.
Additionally, WWE released the following statement:
“There is no truth to this letter from a supposed WWE employee,” a WWE spokesperson told us this morning.

While he hasn’t been officially cleared to wrestle yet, Bryan is going to be regularly featured in the upcoming season of Total Divas.

That last part...................................

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

That last part...................................
Total Divas, the flag ship show of the WWE. Need a big draw like Bryan there. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
someone posted something that got me thinking.

punk called out the wwe medical staff for being idiots, more or less. they said punk has an on going lawsuit(idk if that's true). but the fact that punk put the whole medical staff on blast could be why wwe wont clear daniel bryan. they dont want to risk him getting injured and the staff being pulled into it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They don't want Roman Reigns' momentum to get ruined again, is what it is lol 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
gallows and anderson are nxt bound by march. dumb move.

vince supposedly gave up on breezes push. idk he was even being pushed lol but i knew that wouldnt get over. i wouldnt be surprised if this was the end of breeze in the wwe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%