#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
send roman to nxt. that'll solve all of this nonsense

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guess we're gonna be stuck with Brieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moooodddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if this wyatt and taker thing stays a two vs two thats bs. they need to give the brothers two partners and do it the real way

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im just watching this opening segment with taker and kane and flipping it.

wyatts came out after the brothers talked a bit. lights came on and the grouds were wearing sheep masks. the brothers cleared the ring.

was pretty cool. idc about the rest of raw.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looking at the results so far, i see i didnt miss jack shit. Maybe a couple of good matches.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I really like Breeze. Needs a better finisher though. Could be a good mid carder. But I'm sure he'll be jobbing within six months

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats what happens when the core of your roster is hurt going into a major PPV lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I really like Breeze. Needs a better finisher though. Could be a good mid carder. But I'm sure he'll be jobbing within six months
he will be

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So apparently it looks like Paige is catching flack about her comment about Reid Flair on Raw.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Following Monday’s RAW, the semifinals of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship finals are set. At Survivor Series, Dean Ambrose will square off against Kevin Owens while Alberto Del Rio will face Roman Reigns to determine who advances to the finals.

The big question to most fans heading into Survivor Series hasn’t been, “Who will win?” but, “Will Roman Reigns turn heel before he wins?” The tournament has lacked the intrigue and excitement you would expect from a guaranteed new champion due to the feeling of inevitability that Reigns will be winning.

Over the past week, there has been a major push amongst WWE decision makers for Dean Ambrose to walk out of Survivor Series as champion. The news was first reported by PWInsider and SEScoops has since confirmed this independently. A source with ties to the situation placed the odds at “70/30” in favor of Ambrose walking out as champion.

Whether or not WWE follows through on this and puts the belt on Ambrose, our sources say there’s no chance that Roman Reigns turns heel and Vince McMahon is still dead set on building him as the company’s top babyface.

It will be interesting to see the final betting odds for Survivor Series this weekend once the ‘smart money’ bets are placed.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Also lol at the fact that we don't have a Survivor Series match on the card yet for Survivor Series

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
They're probably leaking this themselves to try to make it seem unpredictable haha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i did read something like that last week about ambrose.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Considering maybe 2,000 people will actually read that report, I'm going to say they didn't leak that to make it more unpredictable. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
1) It's definitely more than that
2) Either way, it's Vince, do you think he ever really uses logic?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Also lol at the fact that we don't have a Survivor Series match on the card yet for Survivor Series

That is TBD might find out on Smackdown. Just probably some random thrown in people but imma say the New day, Usos the dudleys, Cesaro, Ryback, Big Show, Miz are probably involved i guess lol. Can't forget Team Trashcan lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%