Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Big Show too old
A couple of weeks ago, Miz mentioned that Big Show was well past his prime. Rumors have it that this was not just a one time thing. WWE could be using this as a story line for the former world heavyweight champion throughout the rest of the year. Show would face a slew of younger opponents to try to show the world that he can still be a star in professional wrestling today.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan Released

Radar Online has released even more racist comments from Hulk Hogan, from the same tape that The National Enquirer quoted on Friday.
The new quote references actor Jamie Foxx and the African American billionaire music producer Hogan spoke about previously.
Hogan said:

“Fucking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track.”
“I didn’t even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and [name withheld] met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, ‘F*ck you dad.’ She’s never said that. She flipped a bird at me.”
According to Radar Online, it could not be determined in transcript filed under seal in a Florida court if Hogan was using the N-word to refer to Jamie Foxx or the mysterious “black billionaire guy.”
Hogan continued complaining about his family:

“I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck ’em.”

Brother!!!

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Adam Rose might be going back to Leo Kruger and join the Wyatts, I doubt it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thatd be real sick if they did that but bo should join.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
something has to happen here right? why are they announcing tonight's matches lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
do the scsa podcasts stay on the network? im gonna be out of town for work and won't wanna stay up to watch. would need to watch on the weekend

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
do the scsa podcasts stay on the network? im gonna be out of town for work and won't wanna stay up to watch. would need to watch on the weekend

Yea, it should be in the archives

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cool. working 10s on top of a cooling tower takes its toll lol.

i cant believe these two have never had a match before..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%