Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and it was fake, much like total divas and wrestling.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't worry CC will have his popcorn waiting to see this on total divas

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

A Former WWE Writer Discussed More Banned Words And Not Mentioning Reigns’ Samoan Heritage

One of the hot topics amongst wrestling fans lately has been WWE’s increasingly byzantine and irrational rules governing what words you can and can’t say on the air. There’s a reason WWE commentators all sound like barely literate robots with an unexplained phobia of saying the word “hospital.” Well, former WWE writer Kevin Eck, who’s been a good source of insider news in the past, provided a few more examples of terms that have been banned by Vince McMahon over the past few years.

Ryback’s nickname The Big Guy was banned for a while, although Ryback managed to get it back in use through persistence and/or Vince not actually caring that deeply what he did. The words “it will be” when describing an upcoming match was also stricken, because Teddy Long used it too often while making matches. Yeesh, thank goodness Teddy didn’t stick around any longer, otherwise “tag team” might have been banished forever in favor of “four man, cooperative ruthless aggression exhibitions.”

Also on the banned list were “non-title match,” “rematch,” “major announcement,” and “the title is held up,” which was of course replaced with the infamous nonsense phrase “the title is in a state of abeyance.” Oh, also, Roman Reigns wasn’t allowed to be Samoan, and his family connections were never to be mentioned. Because, yeah, letting slip this guy is related to The freakin’ Rock is going to hurt his credibility. Obviously, they went back on the “Roman Reigns isn’t Samoan” thing when they were desperate to get him over pre-WrestleMania, but they still kind of downplay it.

Y’know, as long as we’re being ridiculous, Vince McMahon should really lay down a challenge for the announcers and ban adjectives and all words that begin with the letter “e.” Honestly, it probably wouldn’t affect the quality of commentary all that much.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Developing: Hulk Hogan and WWE go their separate ways?
It appears that WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan and WWE have gone their separate ways. The reason for this follows rumours of a tape which allegedly features Hogan making racist comments.

Hogan, who is currently a judge on Tough Enough with Paige and Daniel Bryan has had his profile removed from the WWE website and his merchandise is gone from the WWE Shop.
Hogan’s casting information on the Tough Enough website has also been removed.

WWE’s web team have also reportedly been told to remove all references to Hogan according to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, while Curtis Axel who has been playing a parody of Hogan has had his profile picture changed back to his old persona.

Hogan’s most recent tweet can be seen below:
Hulk Hogan ✔ @HulkHogan

In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH
1:17 AM - 24 Jul 2015

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

The star of the WWE – whose real name is Terry Bollea – directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.
Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

Despite his TV image as a born-again Christian, the tapes prove that Hulk is a very different man off camera!

In a startling exchange, the 61-year-old told Clem – who he sued for invasion of privacy after their XXX tape was leaked to a website – about his frustrations with blonde bombshell Brooke, 27.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

Radar and The ENQUIRER has learned explosive transcripts of the loathsome conversation have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released.

But an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.

Hulk did not return a request for comment.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Bully Ray Quits TNA Wrestling
Bully Ray, who just returned to TNA television as the new General Manager, is already gone from the organization.

Ray hasn’t attended any of the current TV tapings in Orlando, and when people started to ask where he was, word began making the rounds that he was done with the company.

PWInsider reports that they were told he wasn’t happy with the current state of affairs of the company and felt it was better to distance himself. Bully was working on a per appearance deal and wasn’t under contract.

Lmao he just returned

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn hulk. that shit is low.

cm punk roasted him on twitter lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Axel is going back to his old gimmick. Everything on his twitter changed lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hear me out. Curtis Axel keeps the Hulk gimmick, but plays it as a racist. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Hear me out. Curtis Axel keeps the Hulk gimmick, but plays it as a racist. 
i think it could work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%