Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Jamie Noble Injured on Tonight’s RAW

During tonight’s main event on RAW, Jamie Noble was injured when Brock Lesnar sent him flying into the barricade. Noble was motionless for a while before officials attended to him. While Joey Mercury made it back into the ring for the attack on Lesnar, Noble was never again shown on camera.
Noble was eventually stretchered out and given oxygen. Here is a photo from the event:

WWE Confirms Jamie Noble’s Injury on RAW
WWE confirmed that Jamie Noble was injured on tonight’s RAW, writing:
Jamie Noble suffered an injury at the hands of Brock Lesnar during The Beast’s brawl with The Authority at the end of Raw, WWE.com has confirmed.
Noble’s condition is currently being evaluated. Please stay with WWE.com for more updates as they become available.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kidd expected to miss up to 14 months. injury compared to stone cold and edge

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Harper and Rowan can forget about their push and shot at the titles now. :/

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've had Tough Enough on for about 5 minutes and I haven't heard Hogan say Brother 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like Stone Cold Dean Ambrose is heading back down that ladder lol.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That one jacked girl that wears the backwards hat is pretty cute. All of the other girls are pretty forgettable. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
She was my favorite too. 

And I can't wait until that ZZ dude is a member of the Wyatt family in two years.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Daniel Bryan’s Current Health Issues are Reportedly Concussion Related

Credit/WWE

New reports suggest, Daniel Bryan’s current health issues are reportedly concussion related after all. It was initially  reported that Bryan was sent home from the European WWE Live Event tour in April due to a concussion, but then other WWE sources claimed that his injury was related to the neck surgery and issues that he went through with his body in 2014.

However, Dave Meltzer of F4Wonline.com reports that Bryan’s current health issues are in fact concussion related, and WWE is trying to keep it under wraps. Bryan has commented on his injuries in interviews and podcasts, trying to make people believe that he is dealing with repercussions of his “style” of wrestling and the neck issues he had in 2014, when he had surgery on his neck in May of last year.

While WWE and Bryan are trying to put the focus on his previous injury, it is believed that Bryan did in fact suffer a severe concussion during a run-in with Sheamus during the “Smackdown” tapings that took place two nights following WrestleMania 31. Bryan’s forehead was split open during a spot and he had to receive multiple stitches to deal with the wound.

Bryan then went over seas for the first WWE European tour of 2015, and was sent home after he began to show signs of a severe concussion. Apparently Bryan is still dealing with these issues, and WWE doesn’t want the world to know just what it is Bryan is suffering from.

The injury is career threatening, even though Bryan continues to claim that he’ll be back in the ring at some point. Corey Graves was the latest superstar who had to quit competing due to concussion related issues. Bryan’s injury is said to resemble Graves’.

WWE is trying to keep the head injury quiet due to the lawsuits that were filed against him around the same time Bryan suffered the massive concussion. The lawsuits against the company are in relation to head injuries, and WWE’s, “business of brutality.” WWE believes that if the press got a hold of Bryan’s status, it would be bad PR in regards to those lawsuits and the constant negative hubbub surrounding health and the wrestling business as a whole.​

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Major Change to SmackDown Announce Team
Jimmy Uso worked as a commentator on Thursday’s episode of WWE SmackDown.

It was revealed during the show that Jimmy would be replacing Bryon Saxton on commentary for the summer as Saxton will be working the Tough Enough tapings and would be unable to work the SmackDown tapings.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
why not have him wrestle as a singles guy lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
why not have him wrestle as a singles guy lol

Because they don't have Jack shit for him as a singles guy lol. They feel he belong in a tag team.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Big Show Doesn’t Know If He’s a Babyface or Heel
On the latest installment of “Talk is Jericho”, The Big Show talked about his WWE career, his size and what he thinks about his character. He also commented on if his character right now is a babyface or a heel:

“I’ve done so much flip floppin’ s*it that I’m still dizzy. I wake up and go, What am I a good guy or bad guy today?”

Sabu Takes a Shot at The Big Show
Sabu took a shot at Big Show on Twitter when responsing to a fan’s remarks while watching Sabu vs. Big Show from WWE SummerSlam 2006 on the WWE Network:

I really liked wrestling dudes way bigger than me .. The bigger they R the louder they stooge you off to Vin..lol https://t.co/zylmAO58yW
— Sabu (@TerryBrunk) June 25, 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%