Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Rusev Being Forced to Wear Boots?
While we don’t know if Rusev is out of action with a broken foot or a broken ankle but the injury came when during his May 26th SmackDown match against Ryback when he came crashing down over the top rope.
Dave Meltzer speculates that Rusev may be forced to wrestle in boots going forward.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Jessica Havok Likely to Not Land WWE Job Over Racial & Homophobic Slurs
As noted earlier, Jessica Havok is currently at the WWE Performance this weekend for a tryout with the company. However she may be a lot less likely to land a job now that WWE fans have started pointing out various tweets she wrote a few years back that used racial and homophobic slurs. Havok started to delete those tweets, which didn’t help, as screen grabs have been taken and she didn’t realize that she had written literally dozens of other tweets using similar language.

She issued the following statement in regards to her Tweets:

“I want to apologize whole heartedly for the OLD tweets that are being brought up right now. Legit, It was years ago and i don’t even rem.tweeting over half of this stuff. The stuff i do remember was jokes that were in bad taste. I was young and very new to social media promo and i was very immature and just said things to make my friends laugh at the time. Inside jokes between us. I don’t really feel or believe any of the things i DID actually tweet. I am a loving, compassionate person and i LOVE everyone. No mater who! I would die for any wrestling fan and i care so much about wrestling and everything in it. I would not be here without any of you. I was young, stupid & immature. I am not too proud to admit some of it was me being bitter for all the wrong reasons, but I’ve learned and grown from this .. i hope this can be forgiven. I love you guys.”

Welp lol. She is a huge  in person when i saw her live at the Impact tapings.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
vince probably welcomes the racism but ol pat patterson probably dont like the homophobe stuff.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sasha Banks ain't on the banner. My wishful thinking tells me they don't want to advertise her because they know she won't be in NXT at that point.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
it's secretly already sold out

I heard lol but supposedly the tickets never went on sale nor WWE gave the word about it lol. Sasha Banks accidentally posted it to her twitter and took it down.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just delaying her main roster debut lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Harper and Rowan are now using the 3D as their new finisher as they did on Superstars

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Speculation on Roman Reigns Turning Heel at Money in the Bank
Bryan Alvarez was asked on today’s Wrestling Observer Live regarding fan speculation involving Dean Ambrose capturing the WWE Title this Sunday, and Roman Reigns winning the MITB Ladder Match only to cash-in the briefcase moments after Ambrose’s victory, going full-fledged heel.

While Alvarez told the caller he doesn’t know exactly what they have planned for Sunday’s event, there is a possibility that it could very well play out that way. Alvarez also mention if they give any indication of Reigns turning heel on tonight’s RAW episode, it most-likely won’t go down that way on Sunday.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
while that would be cool, i would want dean to get a linger run than a few minutes but that could set up for the trio to all feud.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
while that would be cool, i would want dean to get a linger run than a few minutes but that could set up for the trio to all feud.

You said last week even if Dean holds the belt for 5 minutes it's what's "best for business" haha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
because i knew hed have it for two weeks until mitb. him winning and then losing it right away only to not get another shot isnt ideal.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Starting with a yabadoo and not an Authority snooze fest? 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"LOUD NOISES" - John Cena, essentially 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%