Official Wrestling Talk Thread

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
He saw it coming, was clean 

You can make a case that Punk recovered while Cena was outside the ring and Cena underestimated that. 
There was an interference and it affected Cena, period. To me that's not clean.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
By order of William Regal - WWE Universe, Kevin Owens will defend the ‪#‎WWENXT‬ Championship on WWE Network against Finn Bálor on July 4th, LIVE from Tokyo, Japan!.

title change?!

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
By order of William Regal - WWE Universe, Kevin Owens will defend the ‪#‎WWENXT‬ Championship on WWE Network against Finn Bálor on July 4th, LIVE from Tokyo, Japan!.

title change?!

So are you going to wake up a 6:30 am to watch it lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Tyson Kidd Suffers Spinal Cord Injury
As noted earlier this week, Tyson Kidd appeared to have suffered some sort of injury during his match Monday night against Samoa Joe, but nothing was confirmed at the time.
Kidd was indeed hurt in that match with Joe as he suffered a spinal cord injury. WWE is attempting to keep all injuries secretive, so there are no official details at press time and it appears to be another injury that nobody is supposed to talk about.
Kidd is hoping to be able to make a full recovery without having to undergo surgery. There is currently no timetable for his return.

Welp i know they always say Joe is gonna kill you lol. I'm guessing the Muscle Buster will be on the ban list.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Sami Zayn Headed Back to NXT When He Returns from Injury?
After undergoing surgery to repair his injured shoulder, Sami Zayn is expected to remain out of action until October. Whether or not he returns to the NXT brand or the main roster remains to be seen.
Before suffering his injury, WWE had plans to move Zayn up to the main roster. Given that he is out a of action a majority of the year, it is believed that Zayn will head back to NXT.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kidd took some hard bumps in the chamber though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah I knew HHH got a clean w and I figured that was the one. That was right around when I started watching WWE again

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The amount of top stars Khali has gone over clean is too damn high

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Normal protocol would allow for John Cena to get his win back against Kevin Owens in their rematch at Money in the Bank event. Some within WWE creative believe that Cena getting his win back right away isnt the proper way to book the rematch against Owens.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer believes that its too soon in the program where a victory over Owens would have any impact on Cena, and would ultimately hurt Owens in the long run. The proper way to maximize the program would be to move away from protocol, and have Cena wanting the rematch and Owens saying he has nothing left to prove. Then later shoot an angle where Owens accepts at SummerSlam.

Ultimately, the final decision will be left up to Vince McMahon.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The fued is kinda stupid if Cena never goes over... This fued going long is best for Owens, and to go longer Cena has to win at least once or its pointless

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Summer slam is the end of most storyline cycles. Cena can win a match but he shouldn't win the feud

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He ain't gonna. I suppose everyone will complain about whoever he ends up going over after Owens tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%