Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Kevin Owens Signs New WWE Contract
May 29, 2015 | Posted by Larry Csonka

Share on twitter Share on facebook

According to f4wonline.com, Kevin Owens has signed a main roster contract with the WWE. He has also been informed that he will be making the transition from the NXT brand to the main roster quickly. He is booked for all Raws going forward and will be scheduled for the main roster house shows soon. The plan is for him to remain an NXT character for the next couple of months since he is the champion so that they can book a smooth exit for the character.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they must really love owens. thats awesome. my guess is zayn would be right behind him if he didnt get hurt.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
They definitely love Owens if he's essentially moving straight into the authority

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this is the start of the rollins/triple h story imo. owens is the new face, rollins gets jealous?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It would certainly be hilarious if after the whole year long storyline (and in reality) about Daniel Bryan not having the look of a true face of the company, and then they anoint Kevin Owens kayfabe lol 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they need to keep owens looking strong for now but idk if he beats cena. im thinking a double dq or countout. with owens attacking regal i think that may lead to him being stripped of the title and thats how he may be brought up. if he gets in mitb hes my pick to win it now.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Leading to Reigns squashing him at Mania for the title after he cashes in

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IDK about stripping him of the title now since they already taped NXT to June 17th lol. Most likely after that he will lose that title to Balor. Somehow Joe will have to cost him the title.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
IDK about stripping him of the title now since they already taped NXT to June 17th lol. Most likely after that he will lose that title to Balor. Somehow Joe will have to cost him the title.
well yea lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The thing is how is all this going to play off in NXT with All the ongoing rivalries Owens have already lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Owens will join the Authority and I would hope Zayn would eventually debut months down the line and be thrust into the Main Event to continue that rivalry but knowing WWE he'll take the same route as Neville

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Samoa Joe winning NXT belt

Since the current heavyweight champion is set to make a permanent move to the main roster, management is going to need someone new to hold the NXT belt. The top candidate right now is Samoa Joe, especially with all of the injuries that have hampered the roster. The belief is that Joe will defend the championship against a couple of opponents over the following months before making a jump to the main roster himself.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would be shocked if he gets it before Balor, unless Balor is on his way up too

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
finn is gonna be stuck for another year, zayn will be awhile too. dang. i dont think the world of breeze or hideo but idk how soon they come up either.

i like what cc said. thatd be great. would open up a ton of space for new fans too

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
finn is gonna be stuck for another year, zayn will be awhile too. dang. i dont think the world of breeze or hideo but idk how soon they come up either.

i like what cc said. thatd be great. would open up a ton of space for new fans too
It's way too obvious for them to pull that.

They'll fuck it up somehow

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's impossible to put a solo worker into the main event immediately if they've never been on Raw, unless they are some monster.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
zayn with cena. that'll get him over. believe it or not lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%