Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but does he get to keep samoa joe for his name?! i hope so

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kinda surprised they're actually letting him use Samoa Joe, but it's smart obviously to have him use the name that made him

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WHAT A BUMMER

this crowd is awesome. fuck a stadium crowd.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So Owens is feuding with three guys simultaneously on two different brands? 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Kinda surprised they're actually letting him use Samoa Joe, but it's smart obviously to have him use the name that made him
im glad he still has it, as of now. he made his name a brand, he should be allowed to keep it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea the feud with zayn is probably done, at least until theyre both in the main roster

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
tna had an out in their contract. they could get cancelled in september and....

they'll be cancelled in the third week of september.

tna is deaded

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joe got off the ship just in time, at least i can say i went to a TNA show at least lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE sure didnt waste any time for putting that Samoa Joe shirt up for sale lol. He's gonna get some of that merch money for the first time lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so he does get to use his name. sick

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think they had to given that he was fairly well known from a nationally broadcasted wrestling show. With indie guys it's different because while they are known, they weren't really on TV. I mentioned it before, but this is really the first time the WWE signed a TNA developed "star", so everything about the situation was unprecedented. But at the same time, given the legal battle they went through with Punk over the rights to sell merch with his name on it, it's still shocking he is allowed to use it.

However, apparently he has a non-exclusive deal that allows him to take indie bookings while working in NXT, so I'm not sure what that means for his WWE career

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id think thats only going to last for so long because as soon as he left tna he booked events for the summer and then signed with wwe. i think he only has a few more bookings for the summer, one just happens to be in like september.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn. Well, hopefully after he recovers they stop having him fuck around in NXT. He's been ready for a while now, he got his actual self over after ditching the mask, and he ain't gettin any younger. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, I've liked most of the indie guys the WWE has signed for NXT, but I gotta say, Solomon Crowe is garbage. I don't know if it's the gimmick/character or just him, but I despise him. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Also, I've liked most of the indie guys the WWE has signed for NXT, but I gotta say, Solomon Crowe is garbage. I don't know if it's the gimmick/character or just him, but I despise him. 

I think it is Gimmick. I dont like his Slingshot splash finisher but i understand since his original finish is The headlock Driver/original dirty deeds cannot be used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%