elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Or wish them good luck in their future endevures

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
former creative writer kevin eck who left wwe and is now talking about what goes on backstage says the wwe app voting is all 100% legit.

idk about that.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't doubt that it is legit. I think they have an idea of what is going to get picked going into the poll, but they still have scenarios they can do with the other options. Maybe I'm wrong, but most of the time when they do polls they're not that impact-full. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they usually have similar choices and we already know as fans who they wants us to pick, and the announcers usually talk one stipulation up. the only thing im iffy on is like the slammy votes. bellas over aj or roman over dbry. stuff like that is hard to believe.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Some wrestlers have obsessive fan bases, and fan bases more likely to take part in that vote. Think about it. Most fans of The Bellas or Roman are your non-smark fans, mainly teens/kids, who don't constantly talk about how they hate the current WWE product, and don't really care about match quality/mic skills. Those people are likely to always take part in votes, act emotional on social media towards those wrestlers they like. A smark fan probably isn't going to waste his time voting on the WWE app, and most likely don't even have the app. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We noted before that Vince McMahon is high on Lana and has big plans for her push. The long-term plan right now is for Lana to be the female face of the company once her babyface turn has happened.

Vince reportedly feels that part of Lanas transition has to include the reveal that shes really American. The idea is to keep the Lana name but theres been some talk of using the name CJ as her real name is Catherine Jo Perry. The idea would be that CJ makes people think of a hot blonde because of Pamela Andersons character in Baywatch.

mother fucking terrible

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what is kidd and cesaros tag name? my guide says the brass ring club looks for their rematch against the new day

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Many names have floated around, none have stuck haha

- masters of the WWE universe
- swiss fact
- kiddsaro
- brass ring club

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How about Kidd and Cesaro or Cesaro and Kidd? 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well apparently brass ring club did if that's what my cable guide called them. i really dont think they've ever called them anything other than their names though lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE to Raise the Price of the Network?
As noted earlier today, Vince McMahon and George Barrios held the first quarter conference call. Something worth noting is Vince mentioned that the price of the WWE Network could increase during key events, although there are no intimidate plans to do such.
McMahon said increasing the price for marquee events like SummerSlam, Royal Rumble or WrestleMania is an option, but said they have no plans to do it right now. The main goal is to keep subscribers engaged year-round. Vince also emphasized their ability to adapt quickly should such a move seem prudent.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
new day.. sucks getting that opening match

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sami zayn is backstage but i doubt it's to make debut. sigh

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
sami zayn is backstage but i doubt it's to make debut. sigh
Yea, I'd say it's unlikely given he's still feuding with Owens. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%