Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Hulk Hogan Posts His Phone Number on Twitter
Posted on April 19, 2015 by Steve Carrier in WWE News with No Comments
Tweet Like Plus Pin It Share
Hulk Hogan tweeted his phone number publicly on Twitter to his former Thunder In Paradise co-star Chris Lemmon last week. As of this writing, the tweet is still live.

@chris_lemmon 5 miles to Cuban water brother,give me a call HH "Spence". 727 365 7174
— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) April 10, 2015

Somewhere out there somebody left him this on his voicemail

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea his number is down i guess lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its been reported that The Miz vs. Damien Sandow on tonights RAW will write Miz off TV so he can join Paige for filming of Santas Little Helper.

For what its worth, PWInsider notes that tonight may still be the storyline exit for Miz but hes still scheduled for the Extreme Rules pay-per-view and next weeks RAW and SmackDown, which could be a sign that tonights angle wont be an immediate exit from TV.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wweAccording to WWE sources, the company will be banning Seth Rollins from using the curb stomp finishing move.

WWEs feeling about the move, which the WWE World Heavyweight Champion uses as his finisher, is that its too much of a direct liability and risk for a head injury. All of sports is trying to be more proactive when it comes to preventing head injuries and concussions, and this is the reason for WWE banning the curb stomp.

WWE reportedly doesnt want its top star to be doing that move every night and they also dont want to be showing it in past clips or videos anymore. This is why last week on RAW when Rollins came out, the video which played during his entrance was primarily just graphics of his name. The normal entrance video for Rollins features a compilation of clips, several of which are him performing the curb stomp.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well he can always go back to his God last gift or Paroxysm finisher, i doubt it unless he's going to use the Phoenix splash, but i am going to take this with grain of salt because every body has a damn Super kick and Big Boot.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i read another article that said this is just the start of them getting rid of concussion-scary moves.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i read another article that said this is just the start of them getting rid of concussion-scary moves.

There goes the Super Kick, Big Boot, Brogue Kick, Orton's DDT. Daniel Bryan's Moveset lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
They know it's a work right?
idk if this actually to do with his match with randy or not. my first thought was it's a work, for that match, but idk. it makes too much sense for them to ban it for the concussion concern.

not that it makes any sense at all, though.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Newwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in a setup L match smh but hey furthering their heel turn lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
any chance the lucha dragons win at extreme rules?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
any chance the lucha dragons win at extreme rules?

Actually i have a certain feeling they might get the upset like they did the acsencion in NXT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%