Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Taz Quits TNA Wrestling
eTNA’s John Gaburick announced today that Taz is gone from the company. This comes after recent issues stemming from TNA paying late. Gaburick wrote:

After 5+ years TNA & Taz have mutually decided to part ways. A champ in the ring & on the mic, we wish him nothing but success! @OfficialTAZ
— John Gaburick (@JohnGaburick) April 15, 2015
Taz also commented:

Like to thank TNA Wrestling for the opportunity to apply my craft for past several years. Best wishes to them in the future.
— TAZ (@OfficialTAZ) April 15, 2015

I would too if i had to keep waiting for my money

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
replace booker. i like jbl. i doubt he comes to wwe.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Part of the reason for Sin Cara and Kalisto being immediately pushed is because The Usos will be away from the tag team scene for several months with Jey Uso out of action.

WWE needed a top babyface team to challenge WWE Tag Team Champions Tyson Kidd and Cesaro while The Usos are away. No word yet on what they have planned for Jimmy Uso.

why not push them because theyre good?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
replace booker. i like jbl. i doubt he comes to wwe.
I don't think he's back either. It was wishful thinking. But JBL is terrible because he's Vinny Mac/Kevin Dunn's puppet. You know when he's doing it and it's painful to listen to.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So you're telling me there is a reason JBL rips every single face except Cena and Reigns!? 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not that I particularly care, but fans at NXT chanted "you can't wrestle" to that one body builder diva making her debut. Its a god damn developmental brand. Jackasses

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm finally watching some of the beginning of this weeks Raw. Literally spat out my water when Barrett kicked out of an AA 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
That match was the first time I'd ever seen anyone kick out of the bull hammer

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're going to have a chance to really put someone over eventually with that open challenge. Hope they don't waste it. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Was suppose to be Daniel Bryan to face Cena instead of Barrett, but they sent him home for his health concerns.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
please just let the miz win.

he's got to end this at extreme rules. reports are neville will start a feud with miz soon

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Daniel Bryan Reportedly Suffers Concussion
As noted earlier, Daniel Bryan was sent home from the WWE European tour after last Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in London. WWE then issued a statement, noting that Bryan was pulled from the tour “as a precautionary measure.”

According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline, people on the tour said that Bryan suffered a concussion during his match with Sheamus on Smackdown a couple of weeks back. WWE was seemingly aware that Bryan was banged up after that match, as he had not worked any other singles matches since that show.

Meltzer mentioned that Bryan would not have been given the green light to compete if he had been diagnosed with a concussion, which would indicate that while they may have known he was hurt, they didn’t figure out that it was a concussion until after this week’s SmackDown tapings.

Those multiple headbutts that he did especially to sheamus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%