Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cesaro did a standing vertical suplex plex while he was on the top rope while Kofi was on the apron on Main Event.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did he win the title back

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler’s ex-girlfriend Amy Schumer appeared on Conan earlier this week and once again discussed sex with Ziggler.
“We were very different sexually, like he was very active in bed, he was like moving around,” Schumer noted. “He was in such good shape. When you’re naked with someone, you wanna be the one brining the thunder. I wanna be able to whisper things like, ‘You’re welcome’ or like, ‘you owe me for this.’”
Schumer made very similar comments on The Howard Stern Show last summer, stating that “the sex was too athletic… Always. [But] the first time, I was like, ‘Oh, this is cool. Nobody’s ever ragdolled me.’ He was spinning me like a Globetrotter.”
Although Ziggler was never mentioned by name during the segment on Conan, a photo was shown of him.

Dolph is that man lol

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol I bet he was screaming that shit haha

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol talk about recycling storylines

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
WWe really needs to give Cesaro a push

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have a feeling Cesaro will win one of the MitB's tbh

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i could see that. but hes dropped so much its insane. i could see him, miz, wade barret, or bryan winning any of the two. but i think i named all smackdown guys unless that truly doesnt matter anymore lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Update On Antonio Cesaro’s Standing With WWE

As noted earlier, WWE officials were very pleased with Antonio Cesaro’s match against Kofi Kingston on last week’s Main Event show. Cesaro is getting most of the credit for the match’s success, which is believed to be the reason he’s getting a match against Randy Orton on this week’s Main Event.

He was booked strong on RAW, making quick work of Zack Ryder and then cutting a post-match promo that was very similar to the promo he cut after defeating Yoshi Tatsu at last week’s NXT TV tapings.

Cesaro ripping out one of Kofi Kingston’s dreadlocks fulfilled his claim that, “You took something from me, now I’m going to take something from you.” After failing to reclaim the United States Championship, it appears he’s moving on and is being repositioned as an upper-midcard act that will eventually be a World Heavyweight title contender.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
i could see that. but hes dropped so much its insane. i could see him, miz, wade barret, or bryan winning any of the two. but i think i named all smackdown guys unless that truly doesnt matter anymore lol
I don't think Miz will win MiTB match as I believe WWe wants to put the I.C. belt back on him.  Not sure when he's going to return but the reason he lost the belt was because he was shooting a movie.

Also I'm like 90% sure that it doesn't matter what show anyone is on and I believe there is no show specific guys anymore as there was no Draft this year and I can't remember there being one last year either but not 100 on that.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
miz is booked for raw, i think.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
miz is booked for raw, i think.
I'm a fan of Miz but I like him a lot better as a heel, hopefully they turn him heel again & soon.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wish they can shift Del Rio back to heel, but thats not going to happen no time soon.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Wish they can shift Del Rio back to heel, but thats not going to happen no time soon.
Agreed.   I honestly don't even care for Del Rio at all as a face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%