Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It seems like it was either called in the ring or planned just before hand. I can't imagine that was the plan all along.

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
At least it was BROCKK and not Cena. Plus, now Taker can finally retire and not hurt himself anymore.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
At least it was BROCKK and not Cena. Plus, now Taker can finally retire and not hurt himself anymore.
cena would have been much more logical.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Cena would have been so typical WWE but having Lesnar end the streak sucks. They should've given it to someone who could truly ride that momentum, either a up and coming guy or a star who is going to be with the company for a long time.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Cena would have been so typical WWE but having Lesnar end the streak sucks. They should've given it to someone who could truly ride that momentum, either a up and coming guy or a star who is going to be with the company for a long time.
bray wyatt would have been the best choice.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The only problem with that is in order for a true younger guy to do it they'd need to have a legit feud and Taker isn't around long enough to do that anymore.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they could have pulled it off with bray. im just not huge on bray.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As far as everyone knows, this was the plan. Taker actually wanted Lesnar to break it a couple years ago. I would have rather it been Reigns. They teased the Shield/Taker fued and then just dropped it. This could have been the culmination. 

Papa Pugzo said:
i thought that the whole match and right at the end he told brock something and then he was pinned.
I think he called for the end there because he knew he couldn't last any more. That was the spot where, usually, the tombstone gets reversed and Taker gets hit with it. I actually called that exact spot to my sister. But then Lesnar just F5'd him.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know who this Bray Wyatt guy is so I looked him up, and I legit laughed when I saw he was Husky Harris. If people would advocate him beating Taker at Mania, that dude must have had some serious fuckin development and change done.

Without watching it and just seeing the end, there's no way it wasn't the plan. They could have ended the match with a tombstone at the end easily, instead Brock countered and pinned. They probably asked Taker who he wanted to lose to, if he did, and one would guess he picked Lesnar. That, or it was in Lesnar's contract that he'd face and beat Taker at mania, but that's a huge stretch.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bray is like a ministry taker.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

There were rumors among the talent backstage at WrestleMania XXX that The Undertaker was supposed to kick out or that the finish to his match with Brock Lesnar was botched but as we've noted, that's not the case. The finish was planned but was kept from people even very high up in WWE's marketing and production departments. WWE officials were very afraid of the finish leaking and it's said only a small circle of 4-6 people were aware.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

It's said that this was indeed The Undertaker's decision. We noted before that back in 2010, Taker wanted Lesnar to be the one to end The Streak. This is not confirmed yet but the impression was given backstage that Taker is done. No word yet on how this changes a potential match with Sting at WrestleMania 31.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sting vs undertaker

icon vs icon

oh wait thats been said..three times before. do it again then.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this crowd should be awesome.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Those international fans sure knows how to make Raw after mania special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%