Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

I know right... why not let Punk do it last year or Shawn Michaels or something? Lesnar is like one of the worst choices to end it
shawn would have been the perfect choice. the taker sting match will never ever happen now.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I could see it still happening but it will have not nearly as much meaning anymore. I really am just confused right now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this was a good main. db carried it all the way though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I thought it was awful haha. HHH interference + Batista + the most predictable finish ever

All in all this show sucked

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea the main event wasn't that good but i know Orton fucked his back up on the TV monitor lol.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's gonna go down as one of the most memorable Mania's of all time.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Yea the main event wasn't that good but i know Orton fucked his back up on the TV monitor lol.
he dented the fucking thing.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah you could tell he was legitimately in pain.

I'm still stunned at Lesnar

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All in all, that was a very good mania. Outside of the streak ending, I don't see the hate.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really don't think ill ever get over brock ending the streak, and ive thought for awhile it should be ended.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's probably a top 5 most shocking moment of all time. We were all swerved.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

UPDATED: Undertaker May Have Been Taken To The Hospital After Wrestlemania, Joined By Major Names Posted By: Lee on Apr 07, 2014
Source: WrestleChatNet

UPDATE 06:15 GMT:
Wrestlechat, the original guys who found this story, have enquired to a guy at Wrestlemania 30 tonight. They were told that Taker was taken to the hospital but it was a "precautionary" measure. 

Firstly, thanks to WrestleChat for the find and Zack Wright also.
There's ongoing speculation in regards to what the condition of the Undertaker is tonight after it's emerging that The Undertaker has seemingly been taken to hospital.
A Reddit user has claimed the following:
"My dad works for WWE. He's at WrestleMania right now. He said an ambulance just showed up to take the Undertaker to the hospital and Vince and Brock went with him. It sounds serious
JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE R/WWE THE NEWS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE"

He later went on to say:
"My dad said Vince and Brock “ran” to a car to follow the ambulance. I would consider that serious.”
On it's own, weak. However, this was then tweeted by @Hawx456 (noted to have been deleted 
"OH MY GOD! MY MOM JUST TRANSPORTED THE UNDERTAKER TO THE HOSPITAL AND MET PAUL HEYMAN! HOLY CRAP!! #WWE #PARAMEDIC #SUPERFREAKINPUMPED

Take this for what it's worth, but a serious situation maybe developing with the Undertaker

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly, wouldn't surprise because something didn't look right. I know Taker's slow now, but his Mania matches don't usually look that sloppy and sluggish.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
Honestly, wouldn't surprise because something didn't look right. I know Taker's slow now, but his Mania matches don't usually look that sloppy and sluggish.
i thought that the whole match and right at the end he told brock something and then he was pinned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%